exdollofficial.com

My Doll is a Starship Trooper!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Doll is a Starship Trooper!

Post by Willendorph »

the french touch wrote:Very cute cosplay.
You have a ds doll too.
Happy new year willendorph.
Thanks! I actually have two DS Dolls due to Tomoe having a replacement body at one point.

Happy New Year! Let's hope it's better than the last one!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Rock13 wrote:This outfit is fantastic, Willendorph! Very creative and most inspiring.

"Service guarantees citizenship!"
A Starship Troopers fan! It's really just a sci-fi armour outfit and not based on the film, but when I gave the photos to Coverdoll they came up with the title and it makes me smile!

This picture basically explains everything in life for the true connoisseur:
starship-troopers.jpg
starship-troopers.jpg (35.86 KiB) Viewed 623 times

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Photo_1606930216135.jpg
Photo_1606930216135.jpg (5.54 MiB) Viewed 623 times
I still have plenty of bonus photos - this one was originally rejected from the shoot due to that bright spot of sunlight on Tomoe's hair.

Also, on the subject, I have just started making another set of equipment that will include armour and stuff! Once I have some time and progress to show, I'll share more. It'll be fantasy style.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

This is an epic shoot with the costume itself being the best part, congratulations on the care and attention to detail. The overall look reminds me of some of the animated Final Fantasy films perhaps?

Labelled as a "Starship Trooper" but I'm wondering whether could Tomoe be part of the politically comical US Space Force that was sanctioned back in late 2019...

Something a bit more soon to be part of our daily life in the near future type possible sci-fi! I'm all for policing the uncharted solar system if it means we all get to be part of it, just look at the Expanse novels and subsequent TV series.

Do you have any further cosplay ideas planned?
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

RASCZAK: You. Tell me the moral difference, if any, between the citizen and the civilian?

JOHNNY: The difference lies in the field of civic virtue. A citizen accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic, of which he is a member, defending it, if need be, with his life. The civilian does not.

RASCZAK: The exact words of the text. But do you understand it? Do you believe it?

JOHNNY: Uh, I don't know.

RASCZAK: Of course you don't. I doubt if any of you here would recognize 'civic virtue' if it bit you in the ass.

Rasczak and Sgt. Zimm were my favorite characters in ST.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

jimpink wrote:
Do you have any further cosplay ideas planned?
:whistle:
Photo_1610293580044.jpg
Photo_1610293580044.jpg (5.37 MiB) Viewed 581 times
I finished this for a new costume this weekend. Unfortunately the doll who will be wielding it hasn't arrived yet.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Rock13 wrote:RASCZAK: You. Tell me the moral difference, if any, between the citizen and the civilian?

JOHNNY: The difference lies in the field of civic virtue. A citizen accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic, of which he is a member, defending it, if need be, with his life. The civilian does not.

RASCZAK: The exact words of the text. But do you understand it? Do you believe it?

JOHNNY: Uh, I don't know.

RASCZAK: Of course you don't. I doubt if any of you here would recognize 'civic virtue' if it bit you in the ass.

Rasczak and Sgt. Zimm were my favorite characters in ST.
You must know that film better than I do - mostly I remember "It's an ugly planet ... a bug planet!", well that, and also the inexplicable men/women's shared showers of the future. I guess there had to be some reason people signed up for the Mobile Infantry! :haha4: :plaidskirt:

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Photo_1609961180514.jpg
Photo_1609961180514.jpg (3.79 MiB) Viewed 574 times
I've started adding a watermark to photos as I'm on Twitter now and it seems like a lot of photo stealing goes on.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Nice bit of swordish you've got there, looking forward to the other necessary accessories...

What's the new doll on order?
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS