ufdolls.com

Faces of Mandy

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
KrinoUFD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Faces of Mandy

Post by KrinoUFD »

Greetings all...

I'm Kirino and am an ambassador for UFDolls and have had the fortunate opportunity to work with Mandy for the past several months and I've got to say she has just been an absolutely fantastic photographic companion during shutdown. I'm a newcomer to the doll world but had recently considered obtaining one to use in the studio when testing out lighting concepts, fashion, etc and was fortunate enough to have Mandy come my way.

One of the things that first drew me to her in particular was her stunning girl-next-door looks and sweet and inviting disposition, not to mention of course those amazing eyes and golden strawberry blond locks. But working with her what has really struck me (other than how ridiculously flexible she is) is how expressive she can be and how different light and other components can so utterly transform her from sweet boho chic to midwestern American girl to sultry and mysterious seductress to you name it...

I've generated over 1000 images (in over two dozen sets) for UFDolls with Mandy since getting her and will eventually post samples for feedback as I produce them, but I thought I'd start out by sharing a little montage of looks she's produced for me while shooting over the past months. I've had a ball dressing her up and transforming her into different girls/women - all of these looks were achieved at very little cost ($20-$60) depending on what's involved:wigs, clothes, eyes (in some cases).

Enjoy!

PS: I'd love to post these to The Doll Gallery as well for you but couldn't mange to create an account on it. I keep getting the error "Selected user does not exist!" when I try to register, it's been very frustrating. If anyone who can point me in the right direction for who to contact on this I would be extremely grateful.

PPS: More images on Mandi's instagram https://www.instagram.com/mandidahl99 and more of my traditional work (i.e., live models) here https://www.instagram.com/kirino_photo/
Attachments
Faces-of-Mandi.jpg
Faces-of-Mandi.jpg (430.76 KiB) Viewed 2569 times

Freedom07
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Faces of Mandy

Post by Freedom07 »

She has a very nice face and you've captured at least 36 different aliases for what I imagine is a "Secret Agent Woman". You never know where she'll be or who she'll be, but she's doing something important, classified, dangerous, and sexy. :D

joebee

Post by joebee »

Awesome set of photos. Lighting can change so much as far as what we see through the lens. It is amazing how to see subtle changes of a lamp make drastic changes in the photo.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

KrinoUFD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KrinoUFD »

Thanks everyone!

And I finally was able to get access to the Doll Gallery if you'd like to see larger versions of the images
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... lbum=10940

joebee

Post by joebee »

Glad they finally uploaded to the gallery. Link works, Great photography and thank you for sharing.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

INFORMATIONS