www.wmdolls.com

WM white skin selection

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Oftenwrong

WM white skin selection

Post by Oftenwrong »

Hello All! first post...

Does anyone have a good photo of a WM doll with the "white" skin color option?

Researching my options and I think that is what I want. Color samples on websites that offer these dolls are all over the place. On the WM site, white is pink, natural looks very tan and tan is brown but they don't identify the skin color of the actual models they use. I know lighting plays a big role, I'm just not into tan and want that never seen the sun look.

Thanks in advance!

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM white skin selection

Post by Nanako »

Here's a photo of my WM164C, can't remember the head number offhand. Sorry.

Depending on the brightness of your monitor/screen settings, she may appear more, or less, white than in person. Yes, the white skin option IS very white, and someone once described it as "ghost-like".

Anyway, not a perfect color, but it will give you an idea at least. Good luck with your doll.
Attachments
IMG_20201127_074045-01-01a1080.png
IMG_20201127_074045-01-01a1080.png (967.68 KiB) Viewed 1077 times

Smoker
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Smoker »

Love the moon tan!
Next doll is going to be a moon tan redhead. With freckles.

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

Nanako wrote:Here's a photo of my WM164C, can't remember the head number offhand. Sorry.

Depending on the brightness of your monitor/screen settings, she may appear more, or less, white than in person. Yes, the white skin option IS very white, and someone once described it as "ghost-like".

Anyway, not a perfect color, but it will give you an idea at least. Good luck with your doll.
Thank you for that!

I should have also asked for an example of "natural". If anyone has that handy it would be much appreciated.

BTW, this is where I'm getting these color names for the model I've chosen, white, natural and tan. I see in older posts that WM is using or has used a broader spectrum of options. I want to get this right as opposed to often wrong.

http://wmdollshop.com/54-ft-163cm-thick/

Yogi

Post by Yogi »

My vendor offers 6 choices...White, Fair (natural), Pink, Medium (light tan), Tan and Cocoa. I have also seen a shade between tan and cocoa advertised elswhere, so you should ask your vendor about all options.
Layla is a 166C in 'Tan'. She is a well tanned but not extreme.
Layla44.jpg
Layla44.jpg (2.98 MiB) Viewed 877 times

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

Yogi wrote:My vendor offers 6 choices...White, Fair (natural), Pink, Medium (light tan), Tan and Cocoa. I have also seen a shade between tan and cocoa advertised elswhere, so you should ask your vendor about all options.

]
It is puzzling that the vendor I ended up ordering from had more choices on the same WM doll than WM had on their official site. What you put up is what RLSD offered and I did choose Fair. I'm just hoping that means very light skin. I initially chose white then pink and settled on the middle for fair, all before adding to cart. I'm kind of thinking I'll end up with what WM calls white for my model and be good with it. Very important issue for me.

Thanks for the reply.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Yogi wrote:My vendor offers 6 choices...White, Fair (natural), Pink, Medium (light tan), Tan and Cocoa. I have also seen a shade between tan and cocoa advertised elswhere, so you should ask your vendor about all options.
Layla44.jpg
I also concern this problem
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

found this posted by LoveDolls

and this posted by member neutrino

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor