sexyrealsexdolls.com

Canal wall thickness is 5mm to 7.3mm?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Canal wall thickness is 5mm to 7.3mm?

Post by DiggingHole »

This is the secret recipe of having a very realistic skin that is both soft and elastics yet durable?

I feel bored so I did a simple search and didn’t expect to get an answer.

For standardization purposes, the mean endometrial wall thickness was measured. In premenopausal women the mean was 7.33 mm, and in postmenopausal women the mean was 4.9 mm.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Canal wall thickness is 5mm to 7.3mm?

Post by seagull »

premenopausal, an extra 2.43mm of Adipose tissue :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

So are you suggesting molds be a double pour of firmer material first evenly distributed and cured followed by a more flexible mix for the bulk of the body?

DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiggingHole »

seagull wrote:So are you suggesting molds be a double pour of firmer material first evenly distributed and cured followed by a more flexible mix for the bulk of the body?
Material doesn’t matter, thickness does matter, but most premade products are way over 7mm thickness and getting even bulkier, imagine the added materials to make it more realistic. How does busty Aichan make it real? Thickness?

Horseman5600
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Horseman5600 »

as consumer I would rather you made stronger. I have torn a few toys in past. Cyberskin does not have this problem

DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiggingHole »

Horseman5600 wrote:as consumer I would rather you made stronger. I have torn a few toys in past. Cyberskin does not have this problem
Yup, every each of them would torn, I don’t consider they would last forever and due to hygienic issues, it’s always advisable to replace to a new one, they all have some shelf life slapped on their label. May be one to five years? That would be good enough for perishable item.

I wonder how would any manufacturer make it as thin as 7mm yet durable and realistic, that’s some challenging task.

INFORMATIONS