exdollofficial.com

My latest order with DS

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My latest order with DS

Post by Cameramike »

Wow that some damage...so did you install a new neck plate or fix the damaged one. Wish the factories would pack these gals better. But no one can stop damage done once they leave the factory. Would be nice if they had a secure way of shipping something like a box in a box that couldn’t be opened they send you a coded bar code to unlock pull your boxed gal out and send the outside box back. But it’s not cost effective... good job on the repairs.

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: My latest order with DS

Post by jiayi »

I just loosened the lower hinge bolt, straightened the neck and then re-tightened the bolt. I was able to straighten the neck plate with a pair of pliers.
Yeah, the factory packaging for the regular line is not nearly as good as their Summit Series packaging.

INFORMATIONS