yldoll.com

YL 148cm Vampirilla review - (first doll experience)

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Logjammin

YL 148cm Vampirilla review - (first doll experience)

Post by Logjammin »

Hello. Let me start off by saying how helpful the generous, open minded folks of the community have been by providing a wealth of knowledge that led me to purchasing the doll. After pouring through hours of posts, I pulled the trigger on a YL 148cm doll over a year ago. Admittedly, I should have wrtitten the review back then, and no longer have the doll to photograph. For an accurate representation, please refer to one of many stock photos of the YL148 with vampire head, Specifically, "Allura" as shown on BeautifulDolls (not sure if im allowed to link).

I named her Serana after the Vampire companion from Skyrim. Her jet black hair and and enchanting green eyes conveyed the presence of a Transylvanian Duchess of noble birth.

Customizations : tongue, standing feet, built in vag.

Joy from Beautiful Dolls was courteous and helpful through the entire process. I forget how long it took to receive the package, but it was not terribly long, maybe a couple weeks total, which is entirely understandable given the distance shipped, customizations, etc.

- First impressions : The weight, while the 61lbs is not unpleasant nor too difficult to manage, it was noticed during the initial spraydown in the shower, the oiling and powdering, etc. You cant just tell the doll to turn over. Moving around on a wet bathroom floor was a new experience. That said I would not be opposed to attempting a larger doll maybe 70-80lbs The shock of the realism pleasantly surprised me, and is largely due to the attractive Allura head. To me the face is crucial, and there are only a few that I would consider. The subtle smile adds a depth of personality , a sultry playful smile, and a hint of good things to follow... and follow they did .

- The honeymoon went well with a few caveats ( which are likely already known by YL and WM connoisseurs). Having only experienced fleshlights and some amazon ass/pussy combination (cost around 200 maybe), the YL built in is comparatively much more enjoyable : soft and spacious enough for an above average sized guy, and felt great with some suction too. The experienced intensified due to the 148's generous curves, something to grab onto! With the weight and sexy sculpt of the ass and legs it felt amazing. The tongue upgrade, allowing for good kissing, is worth every penny. All positions were achieved, though some much easier than others. I did not attempt oral, because I did not want to both with that kind of cleaning, and was enamored enough with the rest of it! Cleaning the vagina and ass is labor intensive enough , that I didnt want to mess with the head, other than a disinfecting wipedown after kissing.

- I prefer cowgirl position over anything, and with some extra manipulation was able to achieve it, although it was not quite like a real lady. The LHP is more forward (like most WM and YL's it seems). This also made doggy even harder to achieve than cowgirl, which was a letdown considering the nice ass. The backdoor is the only rotue to somewhat convincingly achieve doggy position. Of course, missionary was easiest, but not my favorite position, especially considering that the torso length prevents kissing and direct eye contact during missionary.

- Despite these caveats, the overall experience was what I would consider VERY stimulating, conveying enough realism to want to bask in the afterglow with Serana into the night, cuddling . My $1,500 or so was well spent, and I have no regrets at all, except maybe the standup feet, as the doll is too short to achieve standing sex anyway, and I do not "cosplay". But they did not cost too much, so no worries.

The YL148 Allura was a good all around package to initiate my doll experience and offered a good platform from which I can tweak future purchases. One feature I might consider in the future is self warming ( im aware of other methods). Also, I would ideally get a taller doll with better love hole placement. In the end I had to throw her out due to black mold. But that was only due to slacking on maintenance after about 1 year or less. Even so, I still got my money's worth and learned a lot too.

INFORMATIONS