www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye TPE Quality

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
jla61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

6Ye TPE Quality

Post by jla61 »

Is the 6Ye TPE quality superior to other brands? I have read that 6Ye is less oily. Do 6Ye TPE dolls require less maintenance?

Sorry, but I am new here. This has probably been discussed many times before.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 6Ye TPE Quality

Post by Grimmiekins »

6YE tpe is very nice, seems to be just as oily as any other brand TPE. doesnt have a strong smell. it holds up well to use, stretches really well. Their super soft can get scuffed more easy than other types of tpe

jla61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jla61 »

Thanks for the reply

RDA

Post by RDA »

Grimmiekins wrote:6YE tpe is very nice, seems to be just as oily as any other brand TPE. doesnt have a strong smell. it holds up well to use, stretches really well. Their super soft can get scuffed more easy than other types of tpe
Would a person be safe using microfibre towels to clean and dry her?
Currently in love with Mei Thai- Starpery 171 cm Silicone C-cup babe

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

From 6ye "Quality" page; https://www.6yedollglobal.com/6yedollsquality.html

2. Pleasant smell (will be odourless after washing)
All advice that their dolls do not have any smell. However, they still inevitably have the plastic TPE smell when they arrive. Only 6Ye Premium dolls have a natural great smell. We use premium TPE formula only.

​3. Durability
We have a unique formula on our dolls, make our dolls very durable. Many of the others easily tear when you pose them around for sex or photography. This issue will rarely happen on our dolls. If you are a vendor prefer a weak doll to sell more glue for profit, our dolls are not for you.

Grammer issues aside, sounds to me like they're saying their TPE formula is better than the rest... any more experience out there?

I have been under the same impression.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

I have a 6ye doll and having owned other tpe dolls can attest to superior quality. After having the 6ye doll for a year and a half I have never had to oil her skin. I have only powdered her skin a few times (during summer months in high humidity) to reduce a slightly tacky feel. As for the tear resistance, you will still eventually get vaginal (or other openings) tearing and will need to fix it. I recommend a heat weld over tpe glue. Overall, I would say it is a very nice tpe but whether it is best I couldn't say for sure as I haven't experienced all the brands of dolls available. They advertise it as a low maintenance tpe and I agree with that. I did treat mine with vaseline on all the stress points but don't know if it was really necessary or not, figured better safe than sorry on that one! The biggest difference to me is not having to oil her skin after a total cleaning and not having to powder her very often.

chaz_thekid
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by chaz_thekid »

jla61 wrote:Is the 6Ye TPE quality superior to other brands? I have read that 6Ye is less oily. Do 6Ye TPE dolls require less maintenance?

Sorry, but I am new here. This has probably been discussed many times before.
Hi jla61,

I'm not sure if you're still looking for this information. I've recently ordered a 6ye TPE of this type - and I was personally very impressed with this product. The TPE seems very durable, I can honestly say that I don't notice the TPE smell at all. Also, the communication between 6ye and my doll provider was amazing. I literally had like every question under the sun, and they helped to reassure me and inform me of all the details and safety precautions they had considered around shipping and legality.

10/10, would recommend!

I hope this helps!

jla61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jla61 »

Thanks for the replies.

Archetypemale
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Archetypemale »

How does the upgraded TPE preform with staining from clothing?

INFORMATIONS