www.sexdollaustralia.com

Climax Doll no longer listed?

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Climax Doll no longer listed?

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Just noticed on the website that the section where Climax Dolls use to be is missing
was just wondering if they are still selling them

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Climax Doll no longer listed?

Post by Siliconeman »

I would be surprised if Climax Dolls was still alive. Their bodies were great but they were lacking on quality of their heads and their love hole positions were just horrible.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Climax Doll no longer listed?

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Siliconeman wrote:I would be surprised if Climax Dolls was still alive. Their bodies were great but they were lacking on quality of their heads and their love hole positions were just horrible.
Really i thought their heads were great especially the Darcy Head and didn't they just make a new Silicone/TPE head body combination recently called Savanah which looked great

INFORMATIONS