www.sexdollaustralia.com

Layla Rong (Coming Soon)

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Michael1968
Ex-Member

Re: Layla Rong (Coming Soon)

Post by Michael1968 »

Something amazing and totally unexpected happened today. Firstly, I woke up this morning looking forward to getting my tracking number later today. An exciting step towards Layla's arrival.

At 2pm I was going out to pick my Mother up from an appointment. I opened the front door and noticed a delivery truck driving away. I instantly thought to myself, "in two or three weeks a delivery truck will bring my Layla to me. A wonderful feeling. As I turned to go to the car port I received a tremendous surprise. There leaning against the house was a great big box. One guess what it was :whistle:

Yes you got it. My Layla had been delivered completely and totally unexpected. :multi:

I ran to the back yard and grabbed the wheely hand cart and wheeled the box into my room then jumped in the car to pick up my Mother from her appointment.
I had allot of things to do today but finally a few hours later I came home and unboxed my beautiful Layla taking photos as I went. The lighting in my room is really shit so out of many photos two were saved but they aren't great. Tomorrow I will take her to the front lounge room where the natural light can shine on her beauty and make better photos. But I will post those two photos here so you can see she really is here.

For now I just wanted to say how amazed I am with her. I am so glad I took the leap of faith to try a doll. She had her sponge bath a while ago and dried with a microfiber towel and is sitting up on my bed waiting to be powdered in a couple more hours.

It's a real trip every time I walk in my room or turn around from being on the computer and see this beautiful sexy young woman sitting on my bed. I am startled as a matter of fact.

She has everything I admire in a sexy woman. A nice firm small but very feminine booty. Good sized breasts. (I like all size breasts really but Layla's are just right imo. An attractive friendly happy face, beautiful long hair and sexy eyes. I spent a couple hours enjoying brushing her hair. It reminded me of old times with lovers of days gone by.

One thing that really impressed me when I received my factory photos was how they parted her hair. When I first saw the Starpery pics on the vendor website and also pics from other individual Rongs they all had the part made off to the side a bit. Nothing wrong with it and it looks really sexy imo The day I made the purchase I remember thinking I would really prefer the part was made in the center. I forgot all about it until the day I received the factory pictures and was very impressed and happy to see they had made my Layla's hair part EXACTLY the way I originally imagined and wanted it. Is Evan psychic? 8O haha. He must be. Very happy.

The implanted hair is sensational. I really love it and glad a chose the option. I love brushing it allot.
The eyebrows are indeed implanted. I felt them. Certainly implanted.

Just enjoying her company for now but I must admit she is highly arousing. It's an effort to restrain myself, seriously.

Wow she is really here I have to pinch myself. I am so lucky as well. Just after she arrived I heard South Australia may be locking down again after a few cases were found again...... sigh of relief she came today!!!!!!!!! I realized a lock down may be imminent when I went back to the shop to buy extra corn flour and discovered hordes of people were in there buying toilet paper againnnnnnn took nearly twenty minutes just to get through the check out..... sigh
Nearly every single person but me has toilet paper.... :haha4:

Reminder that these pics were taken in my room under those crappy new 'eco' lights. Tomorrow I will photograph her under natural sunlight from the lounge room window so they should be heaps better.

If you are wondering what all the splotchy stuff is in the background I covered over some private notes I have stuck on my wall of things to do etc :lol:
Michaels-Layla-01.JPG
Michaels-Layla-01.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1504 times
Michaels-Layla-02.JPG
Michaels-Layla-02.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1504 times
Cheers and I'll be back with more pics and further updates tomorrow.
:multi:
:glou:

karmady
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by karmady »

That's a nice surprise! She looks great. :D

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after a few days :)

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

karmady wrote:That's a nice surprise! She looks great. :D

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after a few days :)

Thanks Karmady. :thumbs_up:

If I'd know how amazing these dolls are I'd have bought one years ago..... But then the Rong girls only came along this year so I guess it was providence :D

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Just a quick update regarding the packaging of my Rong girl (Layla)

I was impressed with the box. Good sturdy solid cardboard box wrapped in plastic. Inside was plenty of padding and comfort for my Layla's trip to Australia. Not the slightest hint of any indentation at all. Laylas sexy little bottom is in perfect condition :plaidskirt:

A few pics from the day.

I was so excited and thrilled by the unexpected arrival I forgot all about the camera until I opened the box :haha4:
unboxing-layla-01.JPG
unboxing-layla-01.JPG (2.59 MiB) Viewed 1473 times
The white material is a thick "furry" padded lining all around the doll. Good and soft protection. She was also really well and fully wrapped in plastic. Her head has a hard plastic "face mask" to protect her face then it's wrapped in another bag and her hair was nice done up in a braid with hair netting around it to keep it all together and tidy. :thumbs_up:
unboxing-layla-02.JPG
unboxing-layla-02.JPG (2.61 MiB) Viewed 1473 times
I was very happy with how Layla was protected. Nice work guys at S.T. :thumbs_up:
unboxing-layla-03.JPG
unboxing-layla-03.JPG (2.62 MiB) Viewed 1473 times

All the goodies laid out. You can kind of see the head still wrapped up here. I'll detail the goodies in another post.
unboxing-layla-04.JPG
unboxing-layla-04.JPG (2.62 MiB) Viewed 1473 times
Back again with more pics and thoughts soon.

:D

Telash

Post by Telash »

Please give us ass pics. Lying on stomach with legs spread a bit. There are way to few pics of rongs ass out there.

RDA

Post by RDA »

Congratulations! She is simply gorgeous. It looks like you made a great choice. I've had my heart set on a 6YE, but Starpery is slowly pulling me away from a 6YE purchase. Judging from the pictures, I think their realism (particularly the heads), is second to none. Looking forward to seeing more pics please!
Currently in love with Mei Thai- Starpery 171 cm Silicone C-cup babe

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Telash wrote:Please give us ass pics. Lying on stomach with legs spread a bit. There are way to few pics of rongs ass out there.
Hi Telash. Layla says she will give you a thrill soon. :wink: She's a little bit of an exhibitionist it seems. :plaidskirt:
I can tell you though I was very pleased with her bottom. Being an admirer of nice booty she has what I consider perfection. :thumbs_up:
I'll try to get a photo up tomorrow sometime. :thumbs_up:

RDA wrote:Congratulations! She is simply gorgeous. It looks like you made a great choice. I've had my heart set on a 6YE, but Starpery is slowly pulling me away from a 6YE purchase. Judging from the pictures, I think their realism (particularly the heads), is second to none. Looking forward to seeing more pics please!
Thanks RDA. I agree. She is my first doll ever (love doll) and I was amazed how good she looks. With website photos I expected the pics they are always better than the real thing but seeing Layla now I can say she looks even better IRL than the advertising pic. I had saved several dolls back then when I was deciding a few WM's, SE etc to the wish list and they are all sexy dolls but for some reason I was drawn to Rong.
Yes her head, face, brown eyes and the implanted hair all make the experience so vividly real as much as can be hoped for. Her facial detail amazes me. More photos hopefully tomorrow when I have time and good lighting available.

Telash

Post by Telash »

Still waiting impatiently for those pics :)

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

When I can manage a decent photo and can be buggered posing her etc with decent lighting I'll get it on here. But don't hold your breathe waiting for it. The photo I previously uploaded wasn't a good representation of what I see with my own eyes so I deleted it.

Let me just say this. Her skin texture is incredible. Her face detail is astounding. And she performs as designed. As far as doggy style goes the anal hole is a perfectly capable hole for the doggy pose. I mean it is essentially a rubber doll..... if I want the real thing then I can go and get the real thing. Naturally if she is propped up right the vag hole should be fine for doggy style as well. I haven't bothered to try it out.

I would be interested to know if Starpery sell eyes separately for their dolls. I'll have to enquire. I would love to experiment with eye colors.

The implanted hair is really immaculate but I have to be careful with her or it gets tangled and makes combing necessary and a little bit of work to work it out plus she sheds some hair when that happens. Best to get some hair ties and keep her hair tied back and out of the way for any frisky business.

A family member met Layla recently (I'm not hiding her away in a closet) and the comment was it was creepy how real she looks. I just said I got her to be my muse and character inspiration for a book I am writing - which is true. There was no talk of her being a sex doll. I am currently just enjoying Layla's company as a pseudo companion and the inspiration she gives me me for character description. She has her own seat of honor in my room. She is wearing a white t-shirt and has her pink blanket wrapped around her waist like a sarong until I find her some shorts or something appropriate.

So far she hasn't nagged me about one single thing! :lol:

All in all a very attractive looking 151cm doll.

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Just watching the SDA video of the Sarah review and I was reminded of a point I forgot to mention.

Which is the TPE smell that I have been reading about from others here.

I've always had a sensitivity to anything that has a "chemical" smell to it. Makes me feel ill.

I can tell you now that the odor is so very minimal that I don't even notice it at all. I have to get my nose right on the skin and sniff away to notice it. Layla Rongs very mild scent doesn't bother me in the slightest. :thumbs_up:

Itwasntmemate

Post by Itwasntmemate »

Great Review mate well done and I hope she gives you the best company ever...
haha about that, that she doesn't nag you about anything... not fussy about what she eats and agrees
with everything, oh and doesn't fart :D
Also a big Congratulations introducing her to a friend/family as I will be having my Yuqing Rong out and open and I won't care less who sees her.
Ok I hope I hear something this coming week on the arrival of my Girl
Cheers
6YE TPE 165cm D cup Olivia
Starpery head & body silicone 151cm Rong (YUQING)

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

SUNDAY-EVENING-EDIT.jpg
SUNDAY-EVENING-EDIT.jpg (847.16 KiB) Viewed 1332 times

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Re: Layla Rong Arrived :) (:

Post by Michael1968 »

I finally got off my butt to take some better pictures of Laylas butt

Layla has been with me three weeks now and the honeymoon goes on and on. I am very happy with her. I feel so blessed to have had the intuition to choose her and blessed to have had such a beautiful doll created for me.

Big thanks to Andrew at Sex Doll Australia for everything. :thumbs_up:

Big thanks and huge gratitude to Evan and his staff at Starpery Tech for all their quality work. :thumbs_up:

Big thanks to Australian customs and the delivery company for getting her through quickly to me. :thumbs_up:

Now to get to the bottom of this post :whistle:

As I wrote previously she has the cutest bottom I could have hoped for. For me it is perfection. :angel:
SDC14536.JPG
SDC14536.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 1288 times
SDC14540.JPG
SDC14540.JPG (2.51 MiB) Viewed 1288 times
SDC14543.JPG
SDC14543.JPG (2.32 MiB) Viewed 1288 times
SDC14544.JPG
SDC14544.JPG (2.39 MiB) Viewed 1288 times
Now BOOF wants his own sex doll too!
boofs-family-jewells.jpg
boofs-family-jewells.jpg (367.73 KiB) Viewed 1288 times

INFORMATIONS