www.wmdolls.com

WM 174G product review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

WM 174G product review

Post by setevoltas »

Well... let me preface this review by saying that I received the doll three days ago, and this is almost the first moment I've been able to tear myself away from photographing her to write a review. So whatever your read is of what follows, that should tell you something. The doll is unbelievable, whatever faults I might point out.

Let's start from the top!

Order and Shipping

The doll was ordered factory direct and arrived without a hitch with all requested options correct. I would like to take this moment to thank WM for it's TPE industry standard
setting boxing. This is what all boxes should look like on opening, with special protection for the neck and a hard surface between the box and the neck tube. Plywood was also placed underneath the feet to avoid punctures. Nice little cotton thingie to support the gel boobs.

These were placed at the edges of the box to provide extra protection for the arms and wrists, which are very vulnerable to damage during shipping.

Love the box lining as well. Usual foam wrap on the hands and feet. Flawless execution.

Grade - A+

Frame

Asked for tight joints, and sure got them LOL. A metric crapton of force is required to arch her back, yet it moves smoothly with no creakiness once I get the right leverage. Same goes for upper body twist. Hard to describe, but WM's shrugging shoulders move more intuitively than Irontech's. When you want them posed down, you just press down on the collarbone. Up, you press up. It feels like more of a chore on my Irontech and older YL 168. Very easy to stand given the weight thanks to the tight knees and hips.

Grade - A- (First time orderers, I'd suggest "normal" tightness if this order is any indication of the current "tight" option.)

TPE

Firm but oh so jiggly, wonderful to touch. Order was for regular tan tone; as of now with some of the factory powder still hanging on, the tone is a bit lighter than I would have expected. Normally this wears off with use and cleaning, however the current tan tone appears to be noticeably lighter than my past Jinsan tan dolls, almost smack in the middle between tan and light tan. Something to keep an eye on, not a huge deal to me. Actually works better with the face I received.

Usual level of smell, already dissipating. Blends great with White Diamonds perfume. :mrgreen:

Grade - A-

Sculpt

Guys, the pictures don't lie; this doll is a leg man's dream come true. They just don't stop, and the cherry on top is this to die for bubble booty and a... wait for it... CORRECTLY PLACED SET OF GOODIES!!! They finally did it! WMs art team has designed doll after doll with mouthwatering curves and at last they are starting to give us the womanly bits and placement to match. A meaty set of outer labia, a textured set of inner labia, a little puckered booty hole, all where God intended them to be. 2020 and WM is at last getting on LHP trend. THANK YOU!!!

The doll was ordered with the new gel breasts. They are just shockingly fun to play with, bury your face in, photograph, good Lord. I have no real life reference for tits this epic, so I can't comment as to how true to life they are. The jiggle factor is just tremendous. I love the little small highly placed nips. I have been told that extra care has to be taken with these not to put them under too much pressure, so for those of you considering them, take into account whether things like doggy or bone prone are your go to positions. You might want to opt for hollow.

One area where I feel like WM still sets the TPE pace is in level of detail. The arms and shoulders look like they belong to an athletic 5'8 woman, not some tacked on weight saving afterthought.

Look at the sculpt of the knee:

Level of detail on the hands is also steadily improving:

Still just wire in the fingers, and not a super heavy gauge either. I'd like them to feel a touch more sturdy. I'm glad that my hand protecting skills have improved, they feel strong now, but I know better than to expect that to last without extra care.

Every TPE doll has that one feature that is a nod to weight saving, and with this doll, it's the quads. A real woman with this much booty would have a nice sweep to the front of her thighs and a vastus medialis bulge that is just slightly lacking here. But at a listed 41kg (which she feels every ounce of, and probably a couple more) you're not going to get complete realism. I think it leaves the door open for WM to release something in the 167cm-174cm range that sacrifices a little bit in the chest department for thicker legs, without being as wildly stacked as the 173H (which I also love). A 170 C cup perhaps? 34-24-36? Something a tiny bit thicker than the 167 fitness doll? (Hint hint...)

I'll just close out my sculpt thoughts with this:

Yeah...

8O

Grade - A+

Head

The doll was ordered with head #382, the face seen in the promo shoot posted here. Heads are always subjective, but something to note here is that the neck and head did not fit together particularly well. There seems to be too much material in the neck, or not enough space left for it in the head itself. This surprised me since you figure that wouldn't be an issue if the head was used for a promo. So when I am turning her head, I kind of have to reach in to "tuck" the extra TPE that is twisting with the head. Powdering only helped a little. Haven't tried vaseline yet. I've never run into this before. Might be kind of a bummer or scary for a first-time owner, luckily I'm so over the moon with the rest of the doll that I don't care. Thought it should be mentioned though.

EDIT as of 11/27/20 - Bolt was adjusted to resolve this issue.

As for the face itself aside from the fit... well, again subjective. Promo #382 was quite different from factory photo #382, which is a far cry from Sete Makeover #382. But my God how she cleaned up... Angela already has a couple hundred shots in the archive and since I have the next half week off... Merry Xmas everyone!

Grade - B for factory makeup, A for overall design (a set of lower teeth!)

Extras

The doll arrived with a really nice wig and one cheaper extra. Not lace front, but nice. All of the standard stuff including a doucher, extra bolt, nails, blanket etc. Call me a sucker, but the little doll waving hello on the included WM "manual" is adorable and just a great touch.

Grade - A

Closing Thoughts

You know, I've been lucky enough, thanks to all of the information on this board that so many of you have been kind enough to share, to have had a whole bunch of different dolls in the past coming up on two years. I'll save my personal experiences and why dolls have been so good for me for another space. My first week around this doll has been really, really interesting. The height is incredible. Her ass is incredible. Her LHP is some adjective beyond incredible. Her breasts are divine. Her face is scary sexy. If you have a thing for stacked slim chicks, can handle the weight, and have the money burning a hole in your pocket... well... I hope the above information helps you make a decision.

Angela will be making her debut one day, if I can ever get my hands off of her. Stay tuned.

:glou:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

ggafrikan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM 174G product review

Post by ggafrikan »

How's the recreational aspect of the doll?

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

"...hard to turn down." :haha4:
Congrats man and a very long & happy honeymoon.

G22001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by G22001 »

wow this one is amazing!! I was blown away by the design when I first saw it. Congrats!

You mentioned that the TPE is firm but very jiggly at the same time. I just ordered the 162F with "soft" TPE and am wondering if I should have just kept with the Standard TPE. Especially if it's already jiggly enough haha. I was wondering what your thoughts on that were.

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Great review and Pics!

I am so close to buying. This is a great help.

LHP is one of my big decision points. Any more that you can share about real use experience would also be appreciated.

Congrats, and enjoy!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

WM 174G + 382# (1).jpg
WM 174G + 382# (1).jpg (542.69 KiB) Viewed 7903 times
I had inquiry the factory that staff reply the head is original mould which is correct

Maybe the merchandiser forgot info worker spray the lips shine

:silly:
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Many congrats and thanks for a great review. Good to hear about the firm TPE - it would be very interesting to compare this with the JY "Platinum".

It will also be interesting to hear how quickly she loosens up.

Enjoy :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Thank you for the honest review with pluses and minuses. It means a lot when someone with your experience gives their seal of approval. I hope you are taking some time out from photography to get to know her better...

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

thanks for the review!
Are you able to weigh her? My scales which I finaly dug up are telling me my WM172d is 40.0kg with head; that's manageable for me but I wouldn't want something much heavier (45kg+ would start to worry me). I usually move those with their heads. Wm170D seems to be 38.8kg*. I'm hoping a couple of kg extra over the 172D wouldn't really be a killer.
(* both measured with skimpy clothing)
I think it leaves the door open for WM to release something in the 167cm-174cm range that sacrifices a little bit in the chest department for thicker legs,
The 170D's legs seem a bit more sculpted, IMO realtive to the height they seem thicker but I'm not sure if thats what you have in mind. Her LHP is not their worst but nowhere near this good. The remaining gap to me seems to be intermediate weight with this new LHP. 162F (too short for my tastes), 174G (>40kg, possibly an overkill in legs X curves)

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

Congratulations!!! Very nice well informed review. She is absolutely beautiful.. Looking forward to seeing more of her when time permits.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Nice, thorough and helpful review there Sete. I smiled at your description of her gel filled boobs as that was pretty much my reaction when my WM161G, Mia, turned up the other week, they are just on an other level and, if memory serves, move just like the real deal. I've paid a bit more attention to getting a well supporting bra for Mia because of this as I suspect they will be a tad more vulnerable but time will tell. I can't wait to see your pics, we all know that whatever you come up with will be awesome!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Nice review Setevoltas. looks like a very nicely finished doll , my WM173 is also a well made doll unlike the resent SM dolls I have wasted my time with. The WM174cm G cup is a doll I am watching closely..

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

First off, resolved the head fit issue. Stupid me had screwed the bolt too far down. So she probably just got an inch taller LOL. I'm gonna have to start wearing heels!
ggafrikan wrote:How's the recreational aspect of the doll?
I'll have more to report on this after tomorrow, but a quickie the other day suggests recreation will be memorable. I'm 5'11, if I was much shorter, I'd have to be standing on something to hit it from behind. Taller guys are gonna love this doll.
Nouchi wrote:"...hard to turn down." :haha4:
Congrats man and a very long & happy honeymoon.
Haha, thanks my friend!
Mar36441 wrote:wow this one is amazing!! I was blown away by the design when I first saw it. Congrats!

You mentioned that the TPE is firm but very jiggly at the same time. I just ordered the 162F with "soft" TPE and am wondering if I should have just kept with the Standard TPE. Especially if it's already jiggly enough haha. I was wondering what your thoughts on that were.
I've never ordered extra soft TPE, I'm enough of a clutz that I like knowing I have a more durable blend. I figure you will enjoy the hell out of your 162F, just be careful off the bat to see what the tolerance is for tearing and what not. I'll try to get around to a jiggle clip for the thread before too long. And congrats yourself! :thumbs_up:
ppjdog765 wrote:Great review and Pics!

I am so close to buying. This is a great help.

LHP is one of my big decision points. Any more that you can share about real use experience would also be appreciated.

Congrats, and enjoy!
Thanks man! Well, she's tall and heavy. I figure something a little shorter would be more practical, but for knocking out some tall girl fantasies, this and some of the other recent WM releases probably can't be beat (love the look of the JY 175 and SM 175 though as well). The realistic hips and waist are just things of beauty, you hold on and the view is amazing. :mrgreen:
dolls-castle wrote:
WM 174G + 382# (1).jpg
I had inquiry the factory that staff reply the head is original mould which is correct

Maybe the merchandiser forgot info worker spray the lips shine

:silly:
Well, I edited the original post. I am still a noob sometimes, the bolt was screwed in too far. With some unthreading there is no more issue with the neck. I was wondering what the hell was going on then realized my mistake last night.

Here's something fun (and it's also where FaceApp and some basic makeup skills help quite a bit). Going clockwise, factory pic, factory with FaceApp, my head with new eyelashes and eyebrow touchups, promo shoot.

Interesting right? The variation in looks on a single head mold remains a mystery to me sometimes.
PDutus wrote:Many congrats and thanks for a great review. Good to hear about the firm TPE - it would be very interesting to compare this with the JY "Platinum".

It will also be interesting to hear how quickly she loosens up.

Enjoy :)
Thanks! Been hearing great things about that JY blend. My first doll was a JY 159, man would it be fun to have that doll again with a soft Platinum blend!
Studio wrote:Thank you for the honest review with pluses and minuses. It means a lot when someone with your experience gives their seal of approval. I hope you are taking some time out from photography to get to know her better...
I think she does also. Tomorrow night my friend, I can't wait!!!
curious_person wrote:thanks for the review!
Are you able to weigh her? My scales which I finaly dug up are telling me my WM172d is 40.0kg with head; that's manageable for me but I wouldn't want something much heavier (45kg+ would start to worry me). I usually move those with their heads. Wm170D seems to be 38.8kg*. I'm hoping a couple of kg extra over the 172D wouldn't really be a killer.
(* both measured with skimpy clothing)
I think it leaves the door open for WM to release something in the 167cm-174cm range that sacrifices a little bit in the chest department for thicker legs,
The 170D's legs seem a bit more sculpted, IMO realtive to the height they seem thicker but I'm not sure if thats what you have in mind. Her LHP is not their worst but nowhere near this good. The remaining gap to me seems to be intermediate weight with this new LHP. 162F (too short for my tastes), 174G (>40kg, possibly an overkill in legs X curves)
I'm sorry man, I don't have a scale at the moment. I can compare her on feel to dolls of similar listed weights, and she feels just slightly lighter than my IT 158 which is listed at 45kg. However, the #382 head is surprisingly big; the cranium is more rounded and fuller by quite a bit than the IT head, or my Jinsan #179 and #56.

Based on the above, I bet you could handle the 174, especially since part of the challenge is maneuvering the height, which you're already comfortable with. :thumbs_up:
Intrigued628 wrote:Congratulations!!! Very nice well informed review. She is absolutely beautiful.. Looking forward to seeing more of her when time permits.
It's my next photographic mission! She's agreed to be my, ahem, telecommute personal assistant for the next few months. 8)
Arthur1960 wrote:Nice, thorough and helpful review there Sete. I smiled at your description of her gel filled boobs as that was pretty much my reaction when my WM161G, Mia, turned up the other week, they are just on an other level and, if memory serves, move just like the real deal. I've paid a bit more attention to getting a well supporting bra for Mia because of this as I suspect they will be a tad more vulnerable but time will tell. I can't wait to see your pics, we all know that whatever you come up with will be awesome!
Well, I think we have the biggest recommended gel boobies, I think beyond G and they are concerned about sagging or too much volume. I think it was Dollover who said a few days ago that these feel almost "too real", and I think I kind of know what he meant now. I also invested in some 32/ 34 DDD bras found on Amazon. Crazy...
silicon wrote:Nice review Setevoltas. looks like a very nicely finished doll , my WM173 is also a well made doll unlike the resent SM dolls I have wasted my time with. The WM174cm G cup is a doll I am watching closely..
Ah, sorry to hear silicon. Several very nice SM dolls lately. One separating factor for me though is the arms and shoulders. The WM designers just have a better grip on women's shoulders, which have always been one of those less obvious turn-ons for me...
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polyphasic007 »

omg, please can you post a video of the jiggle tits? Ever since I saw them the first time I was amazed and am looking for more videos!

rizzo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rizzo »

Does the skeleton have the fully bent knee option (squat skeleton)?

INFORMATIONS