realsexdoll.com

Another introduction

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

sylphie450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Another introduction

Post by sylphie450 »

Hello there, somewhat new here. Been browsing through the forums and made a few posts. Figured I'd finally make that 5th post in the member introduction haha.

Currently own one doll, the wm 162e(havnt came up withg a name for her sadly) I'm actually on the fence about selling. She's great but not might be the one for me sadly...

So hopefully I'll stick around and find some advice here!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Another introduction

Post by JustinBridou »

Welcome to the clan of approved users :wink:
now all functions are unlocked and you can use PM, images... so it will be easier if you decide to sell your doll.

It's a little sad to part with your WM162 so early, she hasn't even been given a name :(
Is she too heavy for you (she is 34 Kg, isn't it) ? Unfortunately, this kind of situation happens (too) often, people do not really realize the weight of their doll, and if she is the first, they lack the experience to handle her safely. But may be, you have another reason to (hesitate to) sell her.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

sylphie450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sylphie450 »

Thanks for the welcome!

I will admit, weight is part of the issue. I thought I was prepared considering I usually handle heavier objects daily. Another reason is height, thought I'd be comfortable with one around my height since past partners that was the case but this time not so much, think that also effects my ability to maneuver/position her as well. Then of course space. Unfortunately I underestimated the size of her and the case. Granted there is enough room to store her in the place I had prepared, getting her in and out though is rather cumbersome. My solution was to keep her on my bed so as to not risk any damages.

Aside from those, maybe its also buyer's remorse which is why I'm on the fence with selling. In the mean time plan to browse through the forums and hope to learn from other's experience as well.

Oh and the reason she doesnt have a name is because it's difficult for me to come up with something like that haha.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear that you are considering selling your doll, but I can see your point. Weight is definitely one of the top issues with these dolls, but there are ways to work around it. There have been threads where fellow members have made some wonderful suggestions in regards to managing weight. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello and welcome :mrgreen:

I admit weight is one the first thing i check on a doll ;)
There is a lot of dolls out there i would like to buy but anything more than 22/23 Kgs is out of scope :(
Some are wonderfull but when i see 30kgs+ i close the page and go cry in a corner :D

sylphie450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sylphie450 »

Did spend some time researching and whatnot and knew weight was a major issue and figured since I could handle heavier maybe I could handle her. Guess I shouldve researched more on where that weight is distributed haha.

But yea, really hoping it's buyer's remorse and it'll pass. If not, well hey, at least now I know. And with that along with the experience so far, it was worth the investment.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

some dolls are better "equilibrated" than others, but weight is always an issue if you want to play or photo ;)
Plus sometimes, one is not aware of the logistics inside the appartment or house :
obstacles
placement of rooms for storage, cleaning
and the like...

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

zaxdoll wrote:some dolls are better "equilibrated" than others, but weight is always an issue if you want to play or photo ;)
Plus sometimes, one is not aware of the logistics inside the appartment or house :
obstacles
placement of rooms for storage, cleaning
and the like..
Oh yes! Long legs also don't help when they hit your small tables nearby your bed because you weren't aware of them when moving her! :multi:

INFORMATIONS