https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The Book of Minx

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Michael1968
Ex-Member

The Book of Minx

Post by Michael1968 »

THE BOOK of MINX

One day, many Minx ages ago, Josephine Minx was minding her own business when an Elf Fairy Sprite appeared in her home and said: "Joesephine Minx.... you are indeed a Minx of wonderous mischief and shenanigans. Mark this day and keep thy mischief strong and pure and one fine golden day I shall return to thee with a mission of great mischief! That's about all I have to say about that.... for now..... farewell....ta ta.... have a nice day.... and don't let thy mischief grow tepid, ok?.... byeeee."

Josephine Minx was amazed and she wrote down her account in her diary of mischief then promptly forgot all about it. A mischievous Minx is a busy Minx and many things get lost in the fog of timelessness. Nevertheless, one fine golden day arrived and the same Elf Fairy Sprite once again appeared in Josephine's home startling dear Josephine who was in the process of planning some severe mischief.

"JOSEPHINE! Sorry.... Josephine! For all of these days you have done as I asked. Thy mischief has been brutally fun in the finest spirit of the word. Therefore I have returned to thee on this day precisely one year to the second as I foretold. It is now time for you to commence upon a great journey of discovery and indeed much mischief and shenanigans.

Josephine was intrigued and gazed upon the brilliance of the Elf Fairy and wondered at her mischievous nature.

"What would thou have me do Elf Fariy?" Josephine asked almost timidly.

"Groovy!" Elf Fairy Sprite replied. "Over a thousand years ago, when I was but a very young Minx, like you, I wrote a great manuscript on plates of gold and silver. Then I buried them in a secret location, along with a deciphering stone and a pair of magic spectacles. A location so secret that only a Minx of the greatest mischief would ever find them.... and so that they would never be tampered with. That day has come. The time is nigh. Josephine, you are the greatest mischief maker in the realm and therefore I have chosen thee to undertake this great task....and the location of my plates is the realm of Earth where the humans dwell...."

Then Josephine gazed upon the Elf Fairy Sprite and asked.... "Do I have to? I mean I am rather busy with all my usual Minxy mischief and all. What if I get distracted along the way or get lost or get eaten alive by earth monsters... or worse!"

The Elf Fairy Sprite laughed and said unto Josephine "It is thy destiny and ye shall not fail so long as thy mischief is pure. You have proven it is. You shall not fail."

"Yeeaaaahhhhh but you buried those plates.... so you you know better than me where to find them.... so shouldn't you retrieve them yourself? It'd be less stress and worry for you wouldn't it?" Josephine asked.

The Elf Fairy Sprites eyes flared with a mighty brilliant light and a glowing, loving smile as she spoke. "No Joesphine. I am a Sprite of this realm and thou art a Minx in form and it is written..... So get to it.... and make it snappy, dear."

Josephine scratched her Minxy chin and replied. "Sure thing Sprite boss. Just point me in the right direction."

Elf Fairy Sprite smiled as she waved her hand, snapped her fingers and clicked her heals together saying "Head North dear Josephine.... and mind the gaps...."

With that Josephine vanished from the Elf Fairy realm in a blinding ball of light.

~ to be continued ~ with amazing pictures ~ astounding imagery ~ :D

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The Book of Minx

Post by Wolferich »

Great Story, I am curious to see what happens next.

Angel? Did I miss something?
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Wolferich wrote:Great Story, I am curious to see what happens next.

Angel? Did I miss something?
Irulan tells me it is a mistranslation - could also be Elf Fairy Sprite. I have a feeling it will be fixed as time goes on :whistle:

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

My MeenxL did a bad job there.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

I am new at translating ancient Minx so any help in the process is muchly appreciated. I went back and found a couple other errors just in time. :thumbs_up:

:glou:

Itwasntmemate

Post by Itwasntmemate »

"Mind the Gap"

Are they on the London underground? heading north to the the cold wastelands of Iceland and
where the Wildlings live North of the Wall
6YE TPE 165cm D cup Olivia
Starpery head & body silicone 151cm Rong (YUQING)

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Itwasntmemate wrote:"Mind the Gap"

Are they on the London underground? heading north to the the cold wastelands of Iceland and
where the Wildlings live North of the Wall
Haha for some reason that just popped into my head. Probably something to do with my trips to England back in the early two thousands but in this story nothing to do with the London tube. Unless..... The Minxes will let me know how the tale grows I am sure of it! England is also where Layla Rong's's naming was inspired but that's a whole other tale lol

I haven't decided where in the Earth realm they are at the moment but I guess it will work itself out.

Cheers!
:glou:

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Sounds like this could be a Minx version of The Da Vinci Code.
Btw. I love your use of the word shenanigans. It describes small dolls perfectly.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

scooter_ca wrote:Sounds like this could be a Minx version of The Da Vinci Code.
Btw. I love your use of the word shenanigans. It describes small dolls perfectly.

Thanks,
scooter
Hi Scooter. Thanks. This world of dolls is allot of fun with allot of avenues to explore. The Book of Minx started off as a mention by one of the gals in the I dream of minxes thread and I realized it had potential even if only in my own mind so I quickly put this together. After writing the intro it has taken on a life of its own. I look forward to getting it out there when the perfectionist in me is satisfied with it. :thumbs_up:

Cheers
Michael

INFORMATIONS