www.beautiful-dolls.com

1st timer concerned

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 1st timer concerned about scam

Post by Dollover2000 »

Space Cowboy wrote:
EarthboundMisfit wrote:I have to save up just to afford a Kimberdoll (come on, second stimulus check!! lol)
Best use of a stimulus check :D
That’s what I did with mine!! No regrets.
And I don’t know if anyone had heard, but some late night talk show hosts were mentioning that sex doll sales have gone through the roof since Covid. I admit, I am guilty of that myself. I have bought more dolls in the last six months than I have the previous six months.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 1st timer concerned

Post by muesky6969 »

Vegera wrote:Greetings everyone, I'm new here :D and after some time I took the decision to finaly buy a real doll! :o I found something I like in beautiful-dolls and the seem really helpful and friendly on chat, but I'm concerned about spending all that money in a fake vendor so beofre I came here I checked it on scamadviser and it pretty much says its a scam site with only 16%trust. :| So any advice if I should proceed or will I :cry: for my money? Thanks in advance!
My first doll just arrived today, and I am really happy with my purchase, but it was really a terrible process, just to get him. The first doll I bought was on Aliexpress before I knew better. Of course they sent me the wrong doll and it was counterfeit. I was able to sell the doll on Ebay and recouped most of my money. And yes I put in the sell that this was a doll of unknown origin. Then I found a sight that I thought was reputable and tried to order the same model of doll, only to have them try to send the smaller size doll. Still in dispute through Paypal but that should be resolved. I finally found a company that would make the doll I want to my exact specifications. They were so nice they even had him expedited shipped to me, at their expense.

Here is how I got the doll I wanted. I talked to the seller for several weeks asking questions about the entire process. I did not agree to even order the doll unless they put in writing that the doll would not be shipped unless I confirmed the shipment. I had them send detailed pictures at all stages of production (well they body was already made but the hair punched, painting the face, etc.) of my doll. I also request that they send me a picture of his measurements before he was boxed. So I knew I was getting the correct doll and the correct size. I figure is I am going to drop a couple of grand I better get what I am paying for, and I was not shy about letting them know that if they wanted my business they will follow my request or I would have found another vendor because there a quite a few.

Good luck on your purchase. Just remember it is your money and they are not doing you any favors, you are doing them a favor by buying from them, because you can always go elsewhere. :glou:
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

My first doll was a WM168E#74 from BD back in 2018. Good stuff! Reliable vendor! Hopefully still good & reliable vendor today as well!

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

I've purchased several dolls from Joy at BD over the past 6 or 7 years and she always comes through for me. My last doll from her last year was a hybrid doll (pics attached). A WM 125 with a Doll Forever/Piper head. She'll go way out of her way to take care of your wants. Best vendor I've ever purchased from. No need to go anywhere else. End of story. :mrgreen:
Attachments
100_4436_cr_a.jpg
100_4436_cr_a.jpg (541.75 KiB) Viewed 795 times
100_4442_cr.jpg
100_4442_cr.jpg (568.68 KiB) Viewed 795 times
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

iamchickenlittle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by iamchickenlittle »

J1996 wrote:I purchased from yourdoll.com a WM doll named Camille and still cant believecould how realistic she is. I just purchased her in April 2020. It was a trial for a threesome with my wife. I received my doll as described and in a timely manner. Good luck!
Threesome with wife.... I bought a doll to have threesomes with my husband

INFORMATIONS