exdollofficial.com

DS Head Not Staying in Position?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

M_K_

DS Head Not Staying in Position?

Post by M_K_ »

Finally, after more than two years of window shopping and OCD, I finally got my first doll today. (DS 163+)

However, as I try to install the quick connect head I can never get it to "click", ever after applying a significant amount of force.
The head spins around and comes off rather easily, and when I shake her body the head would move around like a bobblehead and make some rattling sound...

This can't be normal, right?
Am I screwed?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: DS Head Not Staying in Position?

Post by seagull »

There should be a screw on the male half of the connector that adjusts the balls outwards to tighten the connection :)

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

seagull wrote:There should be a screw on the male half of the connector that adjusts the balls outwards to tighten the connection :)
The connection looks like this:
K0GaT4-e4L4-00-00-11.png
K0GaT4-e4L4-00-00-11.png (263.92 KiB) Viewed 781 times
I don't see any balls on the neck connector so I assume they're in the head.
So I would have to unscrew those four screws first?

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

thats a different style connector then the one with the "ball" its either the latching mechanism isn't reaching the groove or there is something wrong with it. But not too certain myself as I don't have that type of connector. Just not sure how strong they hold either as most connectors (including threaded ones) has the head spin easily I have the type with the balls and the head does pop off if not too careful as well.

One thing to check is make sure its going all the way in the material around the neck etc could be just holding it up a bit so doesn't latch in. If all else fails check with the vendor you got her from.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yep, my bad for assuming you had a different style of connector :)

INFORMATIONS