www.wmdolls.com

Southern Treasures Australia - Anyone bought from them

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Polysiloxane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Southern Treasures Australia - Anyone bought from them

Post by Polysiloxane »

Has anyone purchased a doll etc from Southern Treasures Australia
They say they keep some Sydney based stock of pre-configured dolls including JY Doll and WM Doll but are not listed on TDF as an approved vendor.
Is this a scam site?

Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Southern Treasures Australia - Anyone bought from them

Post by Basic101 »

Have not buy from them but did some research for you. Their ABN is registered and real with matching name, they are apparently approve reseller for JY doll as state on JY offical site. but other then that not alot to go on.

Im gonna go and say not a scam because their ABN is real and registered, so if they ever do you wrong you can just make a offical scam case to the ACCC.

But again I never have personally bought from them before I use sex doll Australia to do all my doll purchase.
Take my word as a gran of salt like I said never bought from them before just know that there ABN are real and that make them accountable to the ACCC and all the law regarding consumer rights in AUS. Hope that help a bit.

Polysiloxane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Polysiloxane »

Thanks Basic101, I had no doubts that they were a registered Australian business and its interesting to know they are an approved JY doll reseller. Don't know about complaining to the ACCC about my doll purchasing issues as that would be awkward.
The fact they keep Sydney based stock is interesting and unlike all other Australian vendors.
I don't believe the pop ups in the corner of the page telling you of the purchases made by others and their location, that reeks of bulls**t there.
So no one here has purchased from them at all? Really?
Have any of the moderators had dealings with them (Anung?)

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

I haven’t bought dolls from them but have bought a heap wigs and other stuff like stain remover from them and have had no problems at all. I’ve spoken with Ryan the owner on a fair few occasions about photos and he is a really nice guy. I’ve dealt with a lot of owners of doll businesses from NSW and Victoria and bought from them all and never a drama.

One got me my WM heads, another got my IronTech heads and bent over backwards when the order nearly went south when Irontech put a wrong address on my order and made them send me another head in case the first one didn’t arrive. They both turned up and now I have 2.

All up, the 3 I’ve dealt with are all legit!!!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Polysiloxane wrote:
Have any of the moderators had dealings with them (Anung?)
I have no opinion either way on the vendor, perhaps forum staff can assist, as I no longer have visibility over whom has applied for vendor accreditation here or reputations of non listed vendors.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS