sexysexdoll.com

Can a manufacturer create a silicone version of TPE?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Just_Another_Fool
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can a manufacturer create a silicone version of TPE?

Post by Just_Another_Fool »

I have looked at many dolls for a couple of years now trying to decide which is the best option for me. There are a lot more styles and selections for TPE than there are for silicone. If I buy one, it would be silicone. Can I order a silicone version of a TPE doll on special request? Is that even an option? I know it would cost more, but that is no concern.

hqwebsite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Can a manufacturer create a silicone version of TPE?

Post by hqwebsite »

I have been holding my purchase for the very same reason. I like a certain WM Doll Torso with penetrable nipple but so far it's only in TPE. WM Dolls is starting to introduce some silicone dolls recently. I'm still waiting...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Where there is a demand, some manufacturer will fill it. Just got to be patient :)

Maddmatts
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maddmatts »

Piperdoll has recently added silicone versions of two of their models and a 3rd may be soon.

INFORMATIONS