www.the-doll-house.com

Adding foot bolts to dolls

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Adding foot bolts to dolls

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I keep seeing used dolls on the website that i'm interested in and then find out they don't have foot bolts. For me that's a deal breaker. Is it feasible to retroactively add foot bolts to dolls that never had them?

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Adding foot bolts to dolls

Post by dolls-castle »

That very easy, add directly on the foot is OK
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hiya, well it's certainly feasible as I've done it with a vintage WM155DD. In that case I could feel that there was a v shaped hole at the rear of the foot plate so I made a small incision and with the use of a couple of large washers I was able to bolt a small furniture pad into the heel. I didn't bother with the other two points on the foot as the weight is mainly taken by the heel bolt and the 155DD is light enough. I have a feeling that a similar age YL148D has the same foot plate so I may do it again. I suspect this particular plate was being used at the Jinsan factory in 2016 but I think they changed it the following year in which case you would have to drill a hole in the foot plate and as its stainless steel that's going to be a bit of a chore but no doubt possible. Of course to stand the knee and hip joints need to be of a decent tension and ideally the ankle bolt too.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Of course to stand the knee and hip joints need to be of a decent tension and ideally the ankle bolt too.
Yeah, that's another concern.

I also suck at DIY.

INFORMATIONS