www.wmdolls.com

Questions on 170CM H Cup and M Cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CipherLo

Questions on 170CM H Cup and M Cup

Post by CipherLo »

I was doing research between the two types of dolls. I keep hearing the WM website isn't super up-to-date. I am leaning towards the M-cup but I do like the H-cups aerole design. I am not sure if they will be able to do an M cup with the same areole design. One of my issues is that the makeup they use to apply for dolls quickly fade. Still unaware of any safe permanent solutions to this.

My other question is about the difference between TPE and soft TPE. If I were to get an M-Cup Soft TPE with Gel implement breast would that be too dangerous for the doll (As in would it bust/explode easily)?

My last question is what is exactly the size of the box the 170CM M-cup come in. Is it approximately the same size of the doll or slightly bigger? (mostly concern about length since I am putting it in a suv)

Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Questions on 170CM H Cup and M Cup

Post by Basic101 »

CipherLo wrote:I was doing research between the two types of dolls. I keep hearing the WM website isn't super up-to-date. I am leaning towards the M-cup but I do like the H-cups aerole design. I am not sure if they will be able to do an M cup with the same areole design. One of my issues is that the makeup they use to apply for dolls quickly fade. Still unaware of any safe permanent solutions to this.

My other question is about the difference between TPE and soft TPE. If I were to get an M-Cup Soft TPE with Gel implement breast would that be too dangerous for the doll (As in would it bust/explode easily)?

My last question is what is exactly the size of the box the 170CM M-cup come in. Is it approximately the same size of the doll or slightly bigger? (mostly concern about length since I am putting it in a suv)
Hi CipherLo,

To your question: about the areole design, Im not sure if you could change the one on the M cup to have the same one as the H-cup because its all done from the mould and not put on after. Someone come in and correct me if I'm wrong. I mean if you talk to the vendor you're buying from, it could technically be done???.

As for TPE type, they don't recommend soft tpe with gel breast option, but it can be done if you want them. soft tpe can be easy damage and with a tits like the H and M cup Gel fill they COULD, doesn't mean they will but they COULD break on delivery. plus the tpe WM is currently using now is already quite soft. All this also come down to how you intend to use your doll and how rough you will handle it.

As for the box dimension its the height of the body and a bit in the box without the head on about 156cm -160 over all length of the box. So a standard mid size SUV, if you fold the back seat down flat but just to be sure the front as well slide it in should fit in nicely. Big SUV just fold the back seat down and your fine.

I got WM 170 H-cup Hollow breast 2 year ago and it is stunning, So i'm just gonna be bias and say go with the H-cup as that is plenty big and squishy enough. But either one that you end up choosing will be amazing.

CipherLo

Post by CipherLo »

Basic101 wrote:
Hi CipherLo,

To your question: about the areole design, Im not sure if you could change the one on the M cup to have the same one as the H-cup because its all done from the mould and not put on after. Someone come in and correct me if I'm wrong. I mean if you talk to the vendor you're buying from, it could technically be done???.

As for TPE type, they don't recommend soft tpe with gel breast option, but it can be done if you want them. soft tpe can be easy damage and with a tits like the H and M cup Gel fill they COULD, doesn't mean they will but they COULD break on delivery. plus the tpe WM is currently using now is already quite soft. All this also come down to how you intend to use your doll and how rough you will handle it.

As for the box dimension its the height of the body and a bit in the box without the head on about 156cm -160 over all length of the box. So a standard mid size SUV, if you fold the back seat down flat but just to be sure the front as well slide it in should fit in nicely. Big SUV just fold the back seat down and your fine.

I got WM 170 H-cup Hollow breast 2 year ago and it is stunning, So i'm just gonna be bias and say go with the H-cup as that is plenty big and squishy enough. But either one that you end up choosing will be amazing.
Thank you very much for this informative response. This will help me decide. Specially considering the box being only 160cm. Thought it would be slightly bigger. Both M and H cup both look amazing if I choose one I could always get the other later if I wish to do so. That being said. Are the H-cups areole design still the same as it is show as on their website? When I was doing a search on this website I was seeing some comments mentioning they updating the design a few years ago.

Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Basic101 »

No its not the same they have been updated already. The box is big in person and very heavy but it does fit in a mid size SUV, I measured my box at 160cm

There this is the factory picture of my WM170 H-cup from 2 years ago with the updated areola.
Attachments
factory2.jpg
factory2.jpg (38.32 KiB) Viewed 841 times

INFORMATIONS