Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Ebony Dollx?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Re: Ebony Dollx?

Post by Brick »

Abyss can give you doll as dark as you want. You just have to pay extra for the special blend Abyss has to mix up for the pour. Silicone does NOT come in colors, that is done at the factory with additives.
So its there, if you want it. As far as older manly lookin dolls, I have added a few pics that are of younger looking dolls. If you are really interested in Realdolls, come to Clubrealdoll.com and check out the threads and talk to some owners. Abyss will create for you, any look you want. But, they will not give you a punched out piece of crap. What they will give you is a high end piece of art that you can become intimate with, that is durable and of high resale value. That you can be sure of...
Attachments
IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0470.jpg (499.85 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
IMG_0553.jpg
IMG_0553.jpg (786.19 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
010-Bikini-Knees-a.jpg
010-Bikini-Knees-a.jpg (813.73 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
006-Sweet-Asleep-2.jpg
006-Sweet-Asleep-2.jpg (1016.82 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

ToBeFrank
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ToBeFrank »

Hey everyone,

I’ve found a doll. It’s a silicone and very beautiful in my opinion. Skin tone 3, as the picture says. They also have skin tone 4, which might be even darker. I’ve chatted with the company about areola and labia colours. There, a higher number, they said, means a tone darker.

Regards
Frank
Last edited by TJ_Foxx on Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed non abyss Doll and references to non abyss product

ToBeFrank
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ToBeFrank »

I have no idea why the photo on my display shows only half of this beauty. Sorry for that.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

What is the special price?

ToBeFrank
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ToBeFrank »

Hallo dollguy,

you ask for the doll I posted? The price depends on the size and the add-ons you want. Between $2200/$3000 if you order directly from the manufacturer. (Stay away from very cheap offers! They often sell low quality fake dolls.)
The option ‘textured skin’ is very popular from what I’ve read. And for soft breasts, I think, Sanhui uses gel implants, which is the most realistic option for dolls’ breasts according to siliconwives.com.

I don’t own a doll myself, so I cannot say how good they are.

Stay safe!

Frank

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

The extra price for abyss to match a skintone

Brick

Post by Brick »

takikawa wrote:@Brick

How about improving for the sake of the overall quality in your company's products? I can't imagine any other company saying something like that. But to each its own, I guess. I'll continue to look elsewhere.
Why would you throw money at a product that has the weakest demand in your product line, that makes no sense. Even with the option of darker coloration, Black dolls just do not sell..

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

I think its supply and demand. at $8k per doll men who can afford that just not into it

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Brick wrote:

How about improving for the sake of the overall quality in your company's products? I can't imagine any other company saying something like that. But to each its own, I guess. I'll continue to look elsewhere.
Why would you throw money at a product that has the weakest demand in your product line, that makes no sense. Even with the option of darker coloration, Black dolls just do not sell..
Maybe because no one's really done it right? It could serve a hidden market of men who want black women IRL but for whtever reason can't or won't. A "try before you buy" kind of proposition.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

@Brick

"Black dolls do not sell".

LOL I would like to see the numbers on that across varying companies and vendors. Sure, most may be TPE, but if your product is attractive enough, I'm sure it would turn heads.

I think what everyone is saying is that they want a BETTER BLACK DOLL than what you are selling now. This topic would not have come up if there was no demand. I think what you're really saying is that you don't want to. Which is fine, like I said before. EVENTUALLY SOMEONE ELSE WILL.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

I like this skintone,but as you see the doll in my opinion doesn't look right. Toothpick legs and overall just don't look right. With that being said,if i wanted a similar skintone how much extra does it cost?

Imo Abyss is floating a doll out there to see what happens? Why not go full tilt and see what happens? Worst case scenario, make one and put it as ready to ship. If it doesn't sell immediately, least customers will see exactly what is possible.
Last edited by TJ_Foxx on Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed pics of non Abyss Doll

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

dollguy wrote:I like this skintone,but as you see the doll in my opinion doesn't look right. Toothpick legs and overall just don't look right. With that being said,if i wanted a similar skintone how much extra does it cost?

Imo Abyss is floating a doll out there to see what happens? Why not go full tilt and see what happens? Worst case scenario, make one and put it as ready to ship. If it doesn't sell immediately, least customers will see exactly what is possible.

I agree with the second paragraph. But of course Abyss already have an ethnically "correct" face for a black doll: Violet:
Violet-8.jpg
Violet-8.jpg (287.43 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
All you need is the option of a darker, blacker skin tone for those that want this combination. The company already has a good selection of bodies to choose from in my opinion.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

gekker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gekker »

"Black dolls do not sell".

LOL I would like to see the numbers on that across varying companies and vendors. Sure, most may be TPE, but if your product is attractive enough, I'm sure it would turn heads.

I think what everyone is saying is that they want a BETTER BLACK DOLL than what you are selling now. This topic would not have come up if there was no demand. I think what you're really saying is that you don't want to. Which is fine, like I said before. EVENTUALLY SOMEONE ELSE WILL.
I can definitely agree with some parts of the latter sentiment. I don't think any company really offers a "great" doll with black features. The cocoa skin tone is "off" to me. I'm not an artist so I can't articulate why, but the coloration isn't quite right. It's like it isn't a full commitment to a dark complexion. if you can have a custom color though it is a moot point depending on how much that extra option costs.

That said, I don't think anyone is coming along with a better product. The pricetags on the Realdoll are that for a reason, the realism is off the charts. I personally like the small imperfections in the faces, which are still by in large beautiful across the board, because that adds to the realism. They are lovedolls that don't look like so "doll like." No one has come close to the realism and aesthetically pleasing in the black features of the Violet and Amara faces in my opinion. I don't anticipate anyone doing it any better anytime soon because it is hard to match Abyss apparent commitment to artistry from the design of the dolls up until the final parts of production, hence the price point.

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

There are 2 African looking dolls
https://www.realdoll.com/product/violet-1-0/
https://www.realdoll.com/product/violet-2-0/
They might be too light for you though as you are looking for even darker. You can ask if they can mix an even darker silicone for you, it might cost a bit extra though.

Brick

Post by Brick »

dollguy wrote:I think this is very close,it is a sinthetic doll.
This really boils down to, Abyss can and will create a darker skin tone if you want it. Black dolls do not sell well, I have seen the numbers. So I dont see Abyss spending any more on that line, other than offering special skin tone at extra cost. Its available, just pay or get a TPE.....

INFORMATIONS