sexyrealsexdolls.com

Penetrable cock's urethra masturabator ???

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Penetrable cock's urethra masturabator ???

Post by Knightshift »

This sounds like a potential custom project. For the right price, I'd bet a company like Abyss Creations would mock one up for you. Talk to Anung, Tthey've done custom stuff for him in the past. Or, if your feeling creative, mold your own using a large realistic cock dildo as a base for the mold. Lots of youtube videos on do it yourself silicone molding.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Pussychatte

Post by Pussychatte »

Knightshift wrote:This sounds like a potential custom project. For the right price, I'd bet a company like Abyss Creations would mock one up for you. Talk to Anung, Tthey've done custom stuff for him in the past. Or, if your feeling creative, mold your own using a large realistic cock dildo as a base for the mold. Lots of youtube videos on do it yourself silicone molding.
Thanx for the information. Can you give me more info about this ? Who can do that ?

Doing it on my own was something I was thinking about, but I guess that it'd cost at a high price. Do you have a link to a reliable tutorial and/or video ?

Thanx.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Just type in "how to mold a silicone dildo" on youtube search. or, "how to make a silicone mold." You can spend days watching all the vids. I have no idea which are the best or most reliable vids. I've made silicone molds for tin toy soldiers years ago by building up layers of silicone caulk around a master casting, then removing the casting and pouring molten tin into the mold. As a profession I'm in the plastic injection molding industry which is altogether different than what you are seeking. Good luck!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Pussychatte

Post by Pussychatte »

Knightshift wrote:Just type in "how to mold a silicone dildo" on youtube search. or, "how to make a silicone mold." You can spend days watching all the vids. I have no idea which are the best or most reliable vids. I've made silicone molds for tin toy soldiers years ago by building up layers of silicone caulk around a master casting, then removing the casting and pouring molten tin into the mold. As a profession I'm in the plastic injection molding industry which is altogether different than what you are seeking. Good luck!
I think I'd better find someone that can do it. It seems like quite a money investment.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

That and I think TPE would give you more of the feel you would be after.
IMO I think standard "Clone a willy silicone" would be to firm.

Keep us informed in your search
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

INFORMATIONS