dollto-china.com

Fast, faster, Doll To China customer support? Find out here.

Revies on Doll To China Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Operator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Fast, faster, Doll To China customer support? Find out here.

Post by Operator »

Thinking of Kimi, The Flash immediately comes to my mind. During (their) business hours, replies to my longish inquiries took only 1 hour, sometimes even less.

I was about to decide between 2 dolls. Who else but The Flash.... I mean Kimi could help me to overcome my dilemma? Not only does Doll To China have the lowest price I've found for the 2 models, that I took into consideration, but also their "faster than the speed of light"-replies didn't leave any question unanswered.

Before anyone dies of curiosity, I've endet up ordering the Starpery 151cm TPE body with silicone head. Click for product page

On a side note, in my opinion Starpery earns some love. Their dolls look gorgeous, and even the TPE body looks amazingly realistic (factory videos of TPE and silicone version can be seen right beneath the pictures in the link above). LHP seems to be okay as well.
I just hope their quality is as good as their aesthetics.

At first I was a bit sad, there was no option to order a second pair of eyes - I wanted to order her with blue und brown eyes so badly. Fortunately, Kimi didn't hesitate one moment and immediately offered to send both pairs. Thanks again, Kimi! :glou:
After placing my order at Doll To China's webshop, the quality of Kimi's support didn't decrease one bit.
Suddenly there came more questions to my mind, and Kimi sent me extensive solutions and tips regarding my worries about storage and clothing of the doll.

After all of this I'm very confident that Kimi is going to accompany me further through the production and shipping procedure, so that the upcomming weeks are going to be less of a torture. :thumbs_up:

Kind regards
Operator
Starpery 151 TPE for sale, top condition, pick-up in Central Europe
viewtopic.php?f=128&t=142758

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Fast, faster, Doll To China customer support? Find out h

Post by Doll To China »

Thanks again for all your support!!! :)

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com