www.sm-doll.com

SM Dolls

Reviews on SM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
WendyoW777

SM Dolls

Post by WendyoW777 »

I recently purchased a 156c Cup#60 silicone doll from SM Doll and it is COMPLETELY AWESOME !! No complaints !! I got it with the extra realistic skin finish and it REALLY LOOKS REAL ! Which is so much better than fake piece of rubber. The artisan that made this doll knows what they're doing. The company was COMPLETELY professional and always had a quick response to my emails 100% of the time which really put me at ease since this is my first time buying a doll. I had the doll customized so it took around 3 weeks or so to make and when they shipped it, it didn't take long at all to get to U.S.
I am super glad it didn't take very long to get here because I was so excited. There is Covid going on so I wasnt sure but it got here quick ! I cant believe how real the skin feels after putting some baby powder on it ! WOW. Also the orifices are placed correctly and it looks super sexy. The feet are super well made with detail which is a plus for me. The skeleton is built very sturdy and durable. ( I will upload photos after my first 5 posts since TDF rules state that)
Also I purchased a flight case and it is very good quality top notch !
Thank You Star !!!!

INFORMATIONS