sexyrealsexdolls.com

Just got my first doll from SRSD

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
backflash1968
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just got my first doll from SRSD

Post by backflash1968 »

I just got my doll from Sexy Real Sex Dolls.com. The model is 170cm (5ft7') Big Twin Melons Sex Doll - Rachel.

It was quite an adventure getting her here. But now that she is here, I'm happy and relieved.

It seemed getting this doll was a constant adventure. But in the end, SRSD did right by me. And my doll is home and occupying a spot in my bed.

I haven't figured out a name for her yet. I want something memorable. She's definitely a memorable lady.

I dressed her up immediately after assembly in clothes I bought through mail order for her. So she's not just hanging around my home in the raw.

I will try to post pictures of her when I figure out how. And go over the rules on how to do so properly.

INFORMATIONS