ufdolls.com

Is is possible to cut/remove some, and make it smooth?

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Andre783
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is is possible to cut/remove some, and make it smooth?

Post by Andre783 »

I dont like some of the private part of the UFD Mandy doll, if I remove a small bit, can I smooth it out by heating and make it safe so use.... or is it better leave it as is after removing?

This leads to another question, I know with TPE, this it not a problem, are the UDF DOlls TPE? or something else that is different to work with..?

KrinoUFD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is is possible to cut/remove some, and make it smooth?

Post by KrinoUFD »

Hey Andre,

All the UFDolls are super high-quality, realistic TPE. You could totally modify the labia with some sort of tool though using heat (a soldering iron perhaps - not touching the skin of course which would leave serious burn marks) might work as well. Though honestly, I think my recommendation would be to use large, high-quality toenail clippers or perhaps scissors recommended for the same purpose and clip away bit by bit sculpting as you go. Basically, the TPE has a consistency like stale jello, like what you get when you leave jello out overnight and it dries out... so it's very sculptable in that way. I had to cut off a sample of the TPE from the test-block included with Mandy to test if color would bleed off on a new outfit I'd bought and discovered that sewing scissors worked very well.

But be warned once you remove putting back is a completely different question! So in general I'd recommend proceeding VERY carefully with any modifications like that unless you are comfortable with the material. And of course whatever modifications you do should be followed up with several days of mineral oil treatments to reconstitute the damaged area and reestablish the new "skin" (outer coat) of the TPE

KrinoUFD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KrinoUFD »

Ah, I just reread your post a bit and got clearer your question. If you are looking to "refine" the surface that you already worked then you are probably better off working with a solvent of some type and "buffing" it out. For example in this article someone posts a very controversial method for "stain removal" (which I don't believe I'd ever do or recommend) which some say is actually melting the dolls flesh and then buffing off the outer layer. https://www.siliconwives.com/blogs/news ... 10-seconds :(

You might use that approach to your advantage to soften the final result of your trimming. But also keep in mind this will absolutely take off all the beautiful "permanent makeup" that UFDolls uses to create such a lovely texture on her privates... as will also of course the mineral oil that you would absolutely want to use afterwards to "heal" the wound. Be sure to check out as well this wonderful article that gives good advice on the care and treatment of her skin to maximize pliability over the overall life of the model viewtopic.php?f=224&t=88292

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

Andre783 wrote:I dont like some of the private part of the UFD Mandy doll, if I remove a small bit, can I smooth it out by heating and make it safe so use.... or is it better leave it as is after removing?

This leads to another question, I know with TPE, this it not a problem, are the UDF DOlls TPE? or something else that is different to work with..?
I did some foot repairs and noted that melting temperature of UFD TPE seems to be around 100-110 and shouldn't be heated over 120 as light (unhealthy) smoke starts to form. U can use that as a reference if working with heatgun or hot air station. That video explains the procedure really well. Just use remember to use generous amount of baby oil during the heating process and work in well ventilated area.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

If there is not sufficient ventilation or even if there is, wear a painters mask, tpe fumes will knock your socks off :)

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

seagull wrote:If there is not sufficient ventilation or even if there is, wear a painters mask, tpe fumes will knock your socks off :)
Yep... you really don't want to inhale that stuff and those things are not too expensive to buy. There will be transparent fumes even in the "correct" temperature range, so this is important safety step which seagull kindly pointed out.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Andre783
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Andre783 »

Thanks for all the input, very helpful, yes I have watched some videos how to repair TPE, and as long as you dont heat it up to much you should be safe, I will have all the safety in mind also, THANKS

Doll Gamer

Post by Doll Gamer »

guru meditation wrote: I did some foot repairs and noted that melting temperature of UFD TPE seems to be around 100-110 and shouldn't be heated over 120 as light (unhealthy) smoke starts to form.
I really hope we're talking about 100 Celsius, because if that's in Fahrenheit, that's seems like a really low melting point. Especially considering it usually gets over 100 in the summer where I'm at.
Doll Gamer's Menagerie:

Alley, Valentina Girls Cat Girl
Belle, Valentina Girls Cow Girl
Godiva, Valentina Girls Bunny Girl (coming soon)
Portia, Valentina Girls BBW Pig
Luna, Valentina Girls Bat Girl (coming soon)
Ivory, Valentina Girls SSBBW Elephant (coming soon)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Doll Gamer
Yep, Celcius :)

INFORMATIONS