teddy-babes.com

New and Improved Teddy Babes for 2020

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Burts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New and Improved Teddy Babes for 2020

Post by Burts »

The ass looks not well, I also ordered a sheeba and I think I rather the old version with an anal mod like i did to carly... The redesign does not look appealing, im dissapointed but glad to have seen this

Looks like there is no camel toe anymore, the old ones use to have the sexiest camel toes with pantys and an insert...

I might cancel and wait

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I never much cared for the Teddy Babe Ultra face, but do like the Deluxe. I had high hopes for the new improved model as well and damn near pulled the trigger, but at the last minute decided to wait. Man, I'm sure glad I did! From what I've seen so far, the Diana model is much darker than 8th Wonder's website would indicate and while the rotating hips seemed like a great idea, it's execution leaves a little to be desired. Then there's the hole placement, especially anal. I mean I don't even use my dolls for sex, but aesthetically speaking, they're not even close!

Well, hopefully these are just new model teething pains that will get corrected with future releases. Hope so anyway. :whistle:

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Mr Franz,
When I get my Diana - and any other Babes after that - the first thing I'll do is saw up the anal slot.
My Babes do not consume food, they do not need the anal part. And I am a Missionary.
Now, if I could find a tasty, edible pussy part, that would be great. I used to be a gourmet. Ha-ha.
Can you imagine, hanging on to those fabulous boobs while indulging. Oh, the memories.
For now, I have to wait for Diana. Fedex must have hired a bunch of temporaries, they lost my package.
Missionary

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, I'd do something like that too if I got one. Just I had in mind doing Diana up like and Indian girl as I did with Jyoti. The skin tone as pictured on their site would have been perfect for that, but as is, it's just too dark. Not real crazy about the size and shape of the boobs either. That and the position of the legs when the hips are rotated, just doesn't look right to me.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Well to make the new ones fuckable at all with the hard discs there is a wide gap between the 2 legs and that looks pretty weird (allthough there are actually women which are built similar). The shoulder discs never bothered me, but the hip discs might be a real show stopper for some guys because you always bump into them or have them in your hands when you fuck her regardless of position. Really not great.
Cuddle with her goes ok as long as you don't try to caress her butt or don't move too much when spooning. My new Diana Roxi is as stiff as my 2 year old Anette is today, less stiff than Anette used to be. Actually the ass could be much stiffer, then the discs would prolly not be that prominent. My proposal for better "discs" would be to replace them by kinda bowls which would react somewhat flexible to pressure when fucking her and they would be much less annoying. Opposed to that flat discs can't react flexible and it feels kinda like fucking a box.
Like I wrote also in my Roxi thread the holes are both displaced. Anal is too far on back and unusable since way too tight and vagina is way to much on front side so only missionary or riding. Riding is harder than with old model. Old model wires in legs act like feathers which actually lift her up so you only need to push her down. Opposed to that the discs don't push nothing and the new doll is quite a bit heavier so no support for riding and more force needed. Actually did some doggy style too but that only works when you press her face into the matrace while she is kneeling so that the vagina comes close between the legs. Not too great either and you need to be long and hard lol. And it's prolly not too great for her face unless you turn her head so that lips and eyes are save.
What I really like about the new ones tho is their visual improvements. My Roxi has quite kinda bubble butt and is very sexy especially when dressed. That is a huge step forward. The bigger waist, hips and thighs are great and if the older versions would have had that sizes already would have been much better for 8th Wonder. Again backdraw that arms, fingers and feet are way too small again. Why oh why? There is absolutely no reason for that.

But aside from that my girls have made peace and enjoy cuddling with each other when I'm not there ...
Anette_Roxi_Cuddling.jpg
Anette_Roxi_Cuddling.jpg (96.77 KiB) Viewed 1395 times

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Very cute picture, Doc.
I am sure Roxi cuddles you about the same way.
You lucky guy,
Missionary

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

A giant leap forward is being able to insert a full sized Fleshlight inside her, flush, with the plastic case. I will send pics later. She’s stiff and needs to soften up a bit. Being able to use the Fleshlight system is fantastic.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Beanbott wrote:A giant leap forward is being able to insert a full sized Fleshlight inside her, flush, with the plastic case. I will send pics later. She’s stiff and needs to soften up a bit. Being able to use the Fleshlight system is fantastic.
That's great! Fleshlight capability was a must have for me to buy. It's good to know.. now lets see those pics. :plaidskirt:

dollnewb

Post by dollnewb »

I don't know I'd call that a giant leap forward. These dolls need help, I hoped this redesign would be it. They've somehow managed to make them even less appealing.

Wish someone, anyone would make a fabric doll with feminine appearance and figure, reasonably customizable and boob size that encompasses more than hot air balloon size and correct hole placement. Am I alone here?

Forgotten_One
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forgotten_One »

dollnewb wrote:I don't know I'd call that a giant leap forward. These dolls need help, I hoped this redesign would be it. They've somehow managed to make them even less appealing.

Wish someone, anyone would make a fabric doll with feminine appearance and figure, reasonably customizable and boob size that encompasses more than hot air balloon size and correct hole placement. Am I alone here?
There's TextileDolls , http://www.textiledoll.com/en/ , I'm going to try them then I just give up...

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You know, I find myself liking some aspects of the various fabric dolls on the market, but disliking others. So I've come to the conclusion in order to get what I want, I'm going to have to take needle and thread in hand and just do it myself! :puppydogeyes:

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Mr Franz wrote:You know, I find myself liking some aspects of the various fabric dolls on the market, but disliking others. So I've come to the conclusion in order to get what I want, I'm going to have to take needle and thread in hand and just do it myself! :puppydogeyes:
You are most likely right about that.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Im looking forward to see Franz new doll.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

titjob wrote:Im looking forward to see Franz new doll.
Me too! :haha4:

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Mr Franz wrote:You know, I find myself liking some aspects of the various fabric dolls on the market, but disliking others. So I've come to the conclusion in order to get what I want, I'm going to have to take needle and thread in hand and just do it myself! :puppydogeyes:
Mr. Franz, start with this and you are 70% done :)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=132141

INFORMATIONS