www.wmdolls.com

Amazon dolls legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Miyukashi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amazon dolls legit?

Post by Miyukashi »

I saw some dolls on Amazon and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

There were a few but I'll just list one of the links here:
https://www.amazon.com/MyColorSunDoll-L ... merReviews

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Amazon dolls legit?

Post by NormalHuman »

The fact that they list TPE and Silicone as materials in the title are not a good sign. usually a doll is only 1, or the other.. as the materials do not react well together. Occasionally a manufacturer will make a TPE body with a separate Silicone head.

The listed weight is 90 pounds. so I am guessing TPE.

A doll with these specs usually a little over 2k. I dunno, I never buy anything from Amazon, too many counterfeits and lack of ethics runs rampant in the company. Maybe you are happy, maybe you regret.

Lack of information like details of the skeleton are not exciting either. I imagine this doll will come with a very basic photocopied instruction manual about movement, but some joints are harder to move unless you know exactly where they are.

I personally would shop with a TDF verified and trusted vendor.
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

urinedanger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by urinedanger »

Just save your money and buy from legit vendor. sometimes they will send you a used doll that got sent back and if its a knock off the tpe can be toxic and the skeleton can be cheaply made. You will get what you pay for. I studied about this for almost 6 months before i got one. I learned pretty quickly about all the problems of knock offs. some poeple are happy with the knock offs saving money but its not the same as authentic one. WHen i see pictures of them they don't look the same but might be close. I seen ones where the neck looks weird, or the proportion on the face is a little off and it doesn't look right. And i seen the horror stories of their dolls being broken or skin rash from bad tpe material. If you have to go cheap imo just a get a kimber. If you want a super hot one you gotta drop the bones for one of the name brand ones. But if you want to go cheap as possible on a knock off probably ebay.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

found your doll on a legit vendors.

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/wm-do ... h-head-56/

https://sexdollgenie.com/collections/wm ... -5-7-d-cup

You can see all the proper information and options you can get. Actual brand is WM, a popular brand.

The amazon version of the doll.. I found on DHGate and Alibaba. "MyColorSunDoll" says their factory is in Hubei, Wuhan Province.. Official WM factory is in Shaxi, Guangzhou Province.

So the doll on Amazon is a counterfeit and of unknown quality or material.
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

INFORMATIONS