www.sexdollaustralia.com

XYcolo doll in Australia?

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Mikael123

XYcolo doll in Australia?

Post by Mikael123 »

I'm an Australian buyer interested in purchasing a doll through XYcolo, but stressing over the import/customs/shipping hassles..

Is it possible to purchase through you guys?

Kind regards, Mik.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: XYcolo doll in Australia?

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi Mik

Hope you are well

Yes i remember we talked about this on email we dont sell XYcolo unfortunately. On your post on GYNOID page... our cost includes customs clearance and taxes everything the lot at full service. Gynoid prices on their website are in USD and is the doll cost only. Our price of course is in AUD packaged. As you can imagine of a service, they are charged sometimes like dry cleaning for example, customs clearance takes time to do and prepare.

So when customers choose us they have the luxury of buying the doll on our website and they can dust their hands off and wait to receive. We do the rest and its a comfort for them.
If customers dont mind dealing with Australian customs on their own and do clearance themselves and being charged taxes from their retail cost then its their decision.
Its really just a different way of buying.

Thanks and let me know if you have questions

Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Mikael123

Post by Mikael123 »

Sex Doll Australia wrote:Hi Mik

Hope you are well

Yes i remember we talked about this on email we dont sell XYcolo unfortunately. On your post on GYNOID page... our cost includes customs clearance and taxes everything the lot at full service. Gynoid prices on their website are in USD and is the doll cost only. Our price of course is in AUD packaged. As you can imagine of a service, they are charged sometimes like dry cleaning for example, customs clearance takes time to do and prepare.

So when customers choose us they have the luxury of buying the doll on our website and they can dust their hands off and wait to receive. We do the rest and its a comfort for them.
If customers dont mind dealing with Australian customs on their own and do clearance themselves and being charged taxes from their retail cost then its their decision.
Its really just a different way of buying.

Thanks and let me know if you have questions

Andrew
Thanks Andy.

Still unsure what way I'll be going. Currently just mulling over all the different options. Just a little disheartened over the lack of options available unless I - as you say, go the route of doing all the import crap myself - which I don't find very appealing lol.

Thanks for your response, and it's really a shame about the XYcolo. Especially with them being able to accommodate certain options I've asked about, the cheaper outlay, and a body that is more in line with my tastes (GT boobs are a bit big for my liking)

Maybe at some point in the future.

Cheers, Mik.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Andy and Mick.

Andy, mate, I think this is Mick's subtle hint (ahem) to suggest it would be great if you dealt with the brand, as you would be the sole agent down under.

So Aussie, peeps, may I suggest that if enough Aussie buyers express an interest in having an Aus based agent (actually the only XYcolo agent South of the Equator as well for that matter), in the topic here, well, that's something SDA would surely look at :wink: (noting a big investment to have in stock, or on short order escrow, without a definite local market interest).

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mikael123

Post by Mikael123 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Andy and Mick.

Andy, mate, I think this is Mick's subtle hint (ahem) to suggest it would be great if you dealt with the brand, as you would be the sole agent down under.

So Aussie, peeps, may I suggest that if enough Aussie buyers express an interest in having an Aus based agent, in the topic here, well, that's something SDA would surely look at :wink: (noting a big investment to have in stock, or ob short order escrow, without a definite local market interest).

Anung
Well, not exactly a subtle hint, it was more an enquiry that's 'matured' lol.

There's just a lack of options in the higher range down under, and I'm merely trying to expand on that.

I'd be happy to buy direct from XYcolo, if I chose them - but the whole 'freight/tax/GST crap has me worried, and I'd prefer to go through a vendor - purely to avoid the headache..

Mik.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Andy and Mick.

So Aussie, peeps, may I suggest that if enough Aussie buyers express an interest in having an Aus based agent (actually the only XYcolo agent South of the Equator as well for that matter), in the topic here, well, that's something SDA would surely look at :wink: (noting a big investment to have in stock, or on short order escrow, without a definite local market interest).

Anung

hahaha thanks Anung :D

I actually have talked with them twice, so have attempted you might say, they had some kind of entrance fee I think 4000 USD (something like that) they said to stop vendors price hacking etc. This is practice I have seen but not too common and i told them i dont really agree with it as i think this issue is tackled by A: Strong monitoring of vendors and their prices and B: Strict Entrance examination. So yeah we kinda just left it at that. they said you eventually get the money back but i just dont really agree with it and might check in with them in the future and see if they have changed it and worth a second look in.

I was happy to join with Sino which i see in the same/similar level and field (in my opinion of course) I have a crush on Sofia https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/Sin ... -cup-Sofia
Sino though i have noticed its not for everyone its I think because Sino is aimed at Japan my agent in Japan tells me they are number 1 over there so my point is they are different STYLE.
They are like 80% human and 20% fantasy much like CGI fantasy or Dead or Alive character you might say. So i get why some dont like as they are looking for human human kinda thing. I have a bit of this Japanese taste you might say.

Anyways the XYcolo might talk in future but not right now.

Cheers

:glou:

Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS