silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Silicone Sexy Dolls vendor reviesw

Reviews on Silicone Sexy Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
MotorBoater

Silicone Sexy Dolls vendor reviesw

Post by MotorBoater »

I chose Silicone Sexy Dolls mainly because of their prices. Not a lot of member posts here, but seems everyone that purchased from them is happy.

On June 29 I ordered a WM 148L, after inquiring about the free second head. They responded to my question quickly. After I made my order I read here somewhere that the hinged neck option only comes with the shrugging shoulders option, which I didn't request. I quickly emailed support about my concerns and they were happy to add the option for me.

I asked that all options be the same as the doll in the photos (the one with head 108). The only other options I selected was the standing option and FedEx shipping.

Two weeks goes by and as anticipation was building I went to their site to re-read the shipping section. Seems with the FedEx shipping option I might be responsible for customs fees. Having no idea what those would be I emailed support to see if I could change shipping to UPS to avoid extra cost. They told me the doll was already shipped and that UPS was possibly 30 days out for shipping. I would have to bite the bullet.

The tracking indicated the package shipped on Friday the 17th. On Monday the 20th the doll was scheduled for delivery. Knowing FedEx I didn't believe that, but the package was listed at the main hub in my area.

Got home from work on Monday and there the box was sitting on the front porch. It was even placed properly laying down right side up. I quickly wrangled the box inside and began inspection. My girl had arrived intact and as ordered. The toes on both feet were a little crunched up, probably the box was laid upside down at some point, and WM doesn't add any foam on top of the legs to keep them in tight. Luckily the toes straightened out after a few hours. They look fine now.

All in all a pleasant buying experience, and I would buy from them again.

To avoid double posting pictures you can view a few pictures of my new girl in this thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=130989
Tori - WM148Lcup

INFORMATIONS