www.sm-doll.com

156 A Cup Head #57

Reviews on SM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
ElvenDream
Apprentice
Apprentice

156 A Cup Head #57

Post by ElvenDream »

This doll has the most stunning figure I have seen on any doll. And I searched long and hard, to say the least. I had a WM 155 before she was sabotaged by my ex... yeah. But this doll is far more stunning! She has softer skin, a better figure (I'm into petite, athletic runner kind of women), I love the coin slot and ass that goes with it. This face I immediatly fell in love with, check out the first couple photo shoots we did, if you don't belive me (linked in her thread in my signature).

If I could change something, I would add a clitoris, she only has outer labia. But that may be a little picky, that is the style vagina, I was looking for after all.

Star was great! They accidentaly shipped it to one of their partners in the US, which delayed her delivery. But Star kept me informed and eased my concerns about my girl being in some strangers place. Couldn't ask for better communication really. Thanks a lot Star, like I said, great product you all have made here. I think the change to vagina position was a great change and I don't know if I would have bought the last version. It really helps to listen to the feedback here in TDF, I think. With that in mind, if you made a 160+ with this style vagina adding a small clitoris, I know I would be all about it!

Cheers, SM-Doll :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Inked20200619_191825_LI.jpg
Inked20200619_191825_LI.jpg (4.55 MiB) Viewed 1051 times
Chasing the Elven Dream
-"The thing itself was no misfortune at all;
To endure it and prevail is great good fortune" -Marcus Aurelius

Grace's thread- Sm Doll 156A Head #57- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=129814

INFORMATIONS