www.wmdolls.com

male doll accessories

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
navyboy69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

male doll accessories

Post by navyboy69 »

I am looking for a couple good sites that sells doll accesories for male dolls like wig and eyes! I am in the process of buying a male doll but i have a certain look in mind for him and his default wig is horrid and i need realistic eyes. Can anyone help on this subject!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: male doll accessories

Post by DG »

You might want to look on eBay or Amazon for the wigs, as for the eyes, a fellow member, MannequinFan has an amazing kit called the Easy Move Eyes kit in which they eyes are more easily positioned and moveable in the eye sockets, than the factory ones, plus you can get several different iris colors that are interchangeable. His thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=267&t=100373&hilit=Mann ... s+for+sale
He opens up his order queue on the first Saturday of the month at 2PM Central Standard time. He only has a limited amount of eye kits that he makes per month, I think it is 12, so if you pre-draft an e mail and schedule it to be sent at that time, you have better luck of making in in the queue. There are instructions in that thread to help you out.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Re: male doll accessories

Post by Z-Dollman »

I've actually gotten several wigs off of Amazon and was very impressed with all but one. (one I didn't care for was 'wavy' not curly as described).

As far as the eyes go, you can check with the doll vendor and may be able to get some different ones. There are also people on YouTube who have tutorials on how to make custom eyes and some even sell them.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

INFORMATIONS