www.wmdolls.com

recommended clothing for TPE boy doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
navyboy69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

recommended clothing for TPE boy doll

Post by navyboy69 »

I just bought my first TPR boy doll and i am super excited about getting him! I was just curious, what clothes can they wear. I know in a few youtube videos they said that dark colors and other colors will stain the doll. is there a trick because i have seen several other people with dolls who put clothing on them! Please feel free to comment!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: recommended clothing for TPE boy doll

Post by DG »

Get a crotchless nude body stocking and a nude mesh nylon shirt. Did you go through Spartan Lovers? Which doll did you get? OMG, I am totally STOKED for you!
https://www.amazon.com/CHICTRY-Lingerie ... 297&sr=8-2
https://www.amazon.com/Shimmery-Stockin ... 330&sr=8-8
https://www.amazon.com/Kate-Kasin-Women ... 357&sr=8-1
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

In general, avoid dark or tight clothing when you want to leave clothes on a doll. You can use that stuff for photos, but don’t leave it on as it may cause stains or compression marks. Wash any dark colored clothing to remove excess dye before use. You can really get any clothing you like that will fit. For everyday wear for my boy, I just bought boxer shorts, white tanks and loose fit lounge pants from Hanes. The body stockings are a great suggestion to try and prevent stains. Of course, dolls look great in just their birthday suits too!
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

navyboy69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by navyboy69 »

i just want to dress him up in normal clothes like jeans and t shirts. I already boutght him socks and breifs to put on him but i wasnt sure about the everyday clothes!

navyboy69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by navyboy69 »

Docgirl 82 - I actually bought a doll from another member on here! It is a spartan lover Clint doll which i absolutely went crazy over when i saw him. He is suppose to be here thursday and i have already bought him some stuff to kinda spoil him when he arrives.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Oh cool!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

General rule of thumb, cheap clothes should be avoided, not as colorfast as some of the more upmarket stuff.

As a safeguard, hot launder the clothes, dry and stand the doll on them for a day with regular checking if you are into feet :)

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

What I do when I get clothes specifically for my dolls that are not white is this- I get clothes that are all one color (especially the cold wash only shirts/shorts etc). Then I hand wash them in hot soapy water (they will likely bleed in the water). I continue to do this several times til they don't bleed anymore. Then I was the clothes in the washing machine several times. After that, I use Rit Dye fixative (supposed to prevent bleeding). I follow the instructions on the bottle and then wash the clothes a few more times. Its a long and arduous process but given the permanency of stains (unless you get TPE stain remover (VERY EXPENSIVE)) you are stuck with the stains, so better safe than sorry.

You can also use old clothes you have had for years that have been washed over and over and over and the colors have faded. Just use the same process first.

Another thing you can do is buy flesh colored clothes (or white clothes) to put on under the darker colored clothes if you want your doll to wear dark colors all day (just make sure the underclothes prevent the dark ones from touching the TPE for long periods.

Of course you also want to keep texture of clothing in mind.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

navyboy69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by navyboy69 »

i heard that you can have you tpe doll wear light colored jeans! I have already bought this new boy white socks, undies, a muscle shirt , jock and a pair of white flipflops for the summer. He is gonna get seriously spoiled and if i like having this boy i might even order another one!

INFORMATIONS