sanhuiofficial.com

Customer service issue

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Customer service issue

Post by ashblacktail »

So I'm in need of some advice from you guys on the forum. As some of you may know/remember I became an owner of a SH168 late last year. At the time I had received her I was working six days a week, 11 hours a day(with a 3 hour commute each day too, -.-"). I took a day off of work when she arrived so I could unbox her and give her the first cleaning as well as to inspect any damages, of which there was some very, very minor cosmetic things(indentation on her arm, small scar on her back) that I took pics of and sent to Sanhui. Mike and I had correspondence back and forth and everything was fine.

Fast forward a month. I finally got some much needed time off work and had two consecutive days to spend at home. I figured would be a good time to get acquainted with the doll I had ordered finally. So, when getting ready to do the deed, I finally broke the seal on her vagina(I hadn't checked this when she first arrived since it was sealed and I didn't see anything else on her to warrant being worried about it). Upon doing so I immediately saw there was a small puncture and a tear(not a large one, 2 cm maybe) on the inside. I again took pics and sent them to Mike at Sanhui. He replied saying that the damages weren't going to be difficult to repair and that they would send me the glue and instructions needed to do the repairs.

And then Covid happened...

The glue/instructions were never sent. I tried reaching out a second time last month and got no response. I'm understanding of the crisis going on in the world(I work in health care and deal with covid patients at my job), and am trying to be patient. It just feels bad. All the anticipation/anxiety of going through with the order, buying clothes/supplies, her finally showing up, and then 5 months of not being able to use her for her intended purpose out of fear of the minor damages potentially becoming major/irreparable damages.

I look at the past 5 months that the doll has laid on the bed day after day wrapped up in fleece blankets as a bonding experience. She's pretty much a constant companion at this point and I have no regret in getting her. I just wondered/hoped someone could shed some light on who I should try to contact at Sanhui to find out what happened, or perhaps one of them will see this post and reach out to me.
Wherever you go, the sky is the sky and people are people.

Ravness Blacktail's Review(SH168) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=139631

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Customer service issue

Post by justintime »

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=125567 kinda explains what going on.
Maybe ask an admin if they have any info. Do this in a PM.
Also if you happy with the doll, other than that one issue, you don't need their
help to fix her. Many members here have the same doll, and can help you with repairs.

Do a little research here on TDF, most likely it's been done before.

Good luck.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sanhui has had bad customer service for as long as I remember.
They were like this 4 years ago when I had a problem with my new doll.
One of her wrists broke because it was too tight 2 weeks in and it was about 2 months before I got my replacement body because they dragged their feet so much.
I guess I count myself lucky because I have seen others wait much longer for a resolution.
You have to keep bugging them, or if you went through a vendor, get your vendor to bug them.
All their dolls have a six month warranty, so you better hurry with your claim if your looking to get a replacement.

Its such a shame that they leave much to be desired customer service wise because they make beautiful dolls and as long as there is no defect, they make long lasting dolls.
I have had my replacement body 4 years next month and she is still going strong and she has seen much use.

Keep on them and good luck to you. :thumbs_up:

:glou: :glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

Why not post pictures of the tear at the repair forum? May get some DIY solution. Better than sitting idle for months.

ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ashblacktail »

@justintime, I already read through that, and it basically said their business was operating as usual, which I didn't get because I got no response from them, hence why I made a post on here. I'd rather have gotten the same glue they use in house to repair the doll than risk a repair on my own if able, as I opted for the soft vag option and I know it is not the same blend of silicon that was used on the rest of the doll. Still hoping I can a response from them, or at least a confirmation from them of what type of adhesive would be safe to use for the repair.

@gonestill77, Yeah I agree they make good dolls, and the customer service up to this issue was stellar as well. I get with everything going on in the world that stuff happens and I'm okay with that, I just thought it was bizarre they couldn't/didn't send me a reply saying they wouldn't able to ship it, and if that was the case at least recommend me something that would have been safe to use that I could get stateside to do the repair.

@Silver, I wasn't sitting idle for months. I've been working 6-7 days a week, 10 hours a day since Feb. I haven't had time to do much other than work/eat/sleep. Covid wasn't easy for people who work in healthcare these past few months. Things slowed down the past week or so with work, so I've had time to take care of some things finally. I am probably gonna have to do that though, just woulda been nice to get an official response saying x-adhesive is safe, y-adhesive is not okay, etc. The puncture/tear are internal and small(Mike said when I showed him the pictures it would be very simple to fix and was 100% sure it'd be fine), so it wasn't a huge priority last time we spoke, and I just assumed it was forgotten about on their end was all. I'll try emailing them again and hope between here and there someone will respond, as well as putting a post on the DIY forum when I'm off work again.

ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ashblacktail »

Follow up.

So I emailed the main customer service email for Sanhui and Mike caught it and responded to it immediately. Turns out they had issues trying to ship the glue due to lock downs from Covid. He forgot to email me and let me know what was up. Sadly it still can't be shipped until the lock down's are lifted, but it will eventually get here. So all in all, I'd still say their customer service is good, just was a bit unfortunate timing was all.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

That's good news.. I guess. Funny how DHL and EMS is getting things out. I have ordered all sorts of items from over seas.Without one single issue.
( knock on wood)
Of course I always ask and end up paying more for the shipping. But it is worth it to me to get the items without problems.

Best of luck you you, sounds like your a busy man and that is good, so a little wait for you get what you want,, can not hurt.

Thank you for your help during this time of the C19
Shelby Model Information

ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ashblacktail »

Eh, I've seen it go both ways on the shipping. I had a few items ordered on Ebay/Amazon from Japan and China both(anime statues, and a few Frame Arms Girls model kits).

The two statues, from Japan made it with no problems. One of the model kits from China was canceled because the seller wasn't going to be able to ship it. Another of the model kits from Japan got sent straight back to the seller as soon as it hit customs stateside due to a contamination issue(something in the cargo container that my package was in was contaminated with Covid so everything got sent back). Two other model kits I ordered from Japan both got delayed(about 2 week hold in customs) but eventually got sorted out and made it to me.

I'll just be glad when the Covid mess is over and life can go back to being normal again, -.-".

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

ashblacktail wrote:Eh, I've seen it go both ways on the shipping. I had a few items ordered on Ebay/Amazon from Japan and China both(anime statues, and a few Frame Arms Girls model kits).

The two statues, from Japan made it with no problems. One of the model kits from China was canceled because the seller wasn't going to be able to ship it. Another of the model kits from Japan got sent straight back to the seller as soon as it hit customs stateside due to a contamination issue(something in the cargo container that my package was in was contaminated with Covid so everything got sent back). Two other model kits I ordered from Japan both got delayed(about 2 week hold in customs) but eventually got sorted out and made it to me.

I'll just be glad when the Covid mess is over and life can go back to being normal again, -.-".
You are so right. :thumbs_up: I hope for the best for all of us.
Shelby Model Information

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

ashblacktail wrote:Follow up.

So I emailed the main customer service email for Sanhui and Mike caught it and responded to it immediately. Turns out they had issues trying to ship the glue due to lock downs from Covid. He forgot to email me and let me know what was up. Sadly it still can't be shipped until the lock down's are lifted, but it will eventually get here. So all in all, I'd still say their customer service is good, just was a bit unfortunate timing was all.
Hey ashblacktail,

Sorry about the late reply, we actually had the glue shipped to our shipping agent weeks ago but was told we couldn't ship glue overseas, that's why we had to hold on it, the bad part was I forgot to get back to you on this. We'll still have to wait until things get better, please have patience with us. :)

Mike.

INFORMATIONS