realsexdoll.com

I'm counting down - less than 24hours to go! :-)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

dollCuriosity
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I'm counting down - less than 24hours to go! :-)

Post by dollCuriosity »

Hello everyone!

I first came across these beautiful creations a few years ago and promised myself that one day I would indulge my curiosity. Back then the WM 157B took my fancy very much.

Time passed and life was busy and things got in the way, as they do...fast forward to now and being under lockdown in London, I suddenly have too much time on my hands! :D

So what was a single guy who lives alone to do with himself...well there was only one answer!

So tomorrow I shall be receiving my first doll - a WM 166C with head 273!

I am in the middle of trying to research all that I need to do to look after her and make sure I don't cause needless damage or stains - I must say that there's a lot of info out there and some of it is a little contradictory!

However, I believe I have the basics, but any extra advice (especially from fellow WM 166C owners) would be much appreciated.

- Initially give her a wash with mild (antibacterial) soap and let her dry before powdering with cornstarch or talc. Maybe repeat this again before clothing for the first time?

- In general give her a wash down/dry/powder once a week. For any intimate use, best to wash out with a irrigator asap and dry out thorougly - tampons have been suggested as a good idea.

- From what I understand the newer WM TPE does not require as much (if any) full body oiling - but I should be able to tell if she gets dry and should then giver her an oil rub down.

- I can use Vaseline or Nivea creme on the areas that come under the most stress - joints and orifices.

- I should try to avoid dark colours - but if do use them, I should wash them thoroughly first to minimise transfer of dye. Also try and use other lighter clothing underneath if possible.

- I should get some spare TPE to test items of clothing on overnight with a weight applied to see if staining occurs.

- Probably best to avoid anything made out of Polyester, apart from maybe white Polyester?

- Try not to leave her in one position for too long, especially a pose that puts pressure on her joints, to avoid deforming the TPE.

Hopefully I have got most of the basics there - but if anyone thinks I have missed anything or has any other advice, then that would be much appreciated. :)

Any advice on the best clothing (+materials to use/not use) and best the places to buy these clothes in the UK would be much appreciated too - as this is one of my biggest concerns.

Once i've had a chance to clean her and dress her for the first time then I will be introducing her to the forum! :D

It hadn't initially been something I was planning, but as I have been perusing the forums I have had the inkling that I will quite enjoy dressing her in different outfits and taking photos to share with you all - this could be come an expensive hobby!

Anyway - bit of a ramble for my first post, but I had to start somewhere.

I am really looking forward to my adventure with my new friend and to getting to know the community here! :D

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: I'm counting down - less than 24hours to go! :-)

Post by Swan »

Welcome to TDF dollCuriosity!
While you're waiting for replies have a look...
Please read... https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p865521
Congratulations!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I think you are well prepared. One wash is probably sufficient, especially because by the end of the first one your hands may be shaking and other parts of you insistent on getting to know her better.

dollCuriosity
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollCuriosity »

Haha - yes you are most likely spot on there!

I just want to make sure I've done enough to prepare her before I can't hold off my urges any longer!

dollCuriosity
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollCuriosity »

Thank you Studio for your PM - I can't reply yet as I am still a new member.

She has arrived, earlier than expected! :D

I haven't had a chance to head to get some food shopping in, so I think I better do that before I open the box otherwise I might get a little distracted! 8)

Lisa Lennea
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lisa Lennea »

Congratulations :glou:
~Lisa 2020-04-08 R.I.P
~Penny 2020-04-17 ufdoll 166 Mandy.
-Solomia 2022-??-??
Sorry for broken english.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Congratulations! Enjoy your honeymoon!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Congratulations! With the lockdown, it's the perfect time for a doll. Add some photos when you can, I'm sure everyone would like to see your new lady!

rpfreedom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rpfreedom »

Hey dollCuriosity!

Welcome to the forum! I am new here to and sooo anxiously awaiting my girl! She is a WM 157 Bcup! I ordered her a week ago and I told I should get her at the end of April.

How long did you have to wait from the time you ordered her until today?

Enjoy the honeymoon!!!
Attachments
Here is a picture of my Sophia!!
Here is a picture of my Sophia!!
sex-doll-dana-157-cm-5-2-b-cup-sex-doll-genie-39_2000x.jpg (85.25 KiB) Viewed 733 times
Newbie to sex doll arena!
I can't wait for my first to arrive!!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, have a wonderful honeymoon. Make sure to stay hydrated as well as fed.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Congrats!
You might want to check out the FAQs section under our website.
Love,
Megan
Attachments
zzzzz.jpg
zzzzz.jpg (75.83 KiB) Viewed 727 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollCuriosity
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollCuriosity »

Thank you all for the congratulations! :D

dollCuriosity
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollCuriosity »

rpfreedom wrote:Hey dollCuriosity!

Welcome to the forum! I am new here to and sooo anxiously awaiting my girl! She is a WM 157 Bcup! I ordered her a week ago and I told I should get her at the end of April.

How long did you have to wait from the time you ordered her until today?

Enjoy the honeymoon!!!
I actually ordered from a vendor with some in stock so I had to wait less than 36 hours...I was far to impatient to wait 4+ weeks, especially with being in lockdown! :)

The 157B was the doll that first caught my eye, a few years back...with a 162 head. Made me realise that they could be truly beautiful works of art.

I hope your girl arrives as soon as possible! In the mean time there is definitely a lot of useful info and advice to read on the site and many helpful members from what I can tell.

:glou:

dollCuriosity
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollCuriosity »

Studio wrote:Congratulations, have a wonderful honeymoon. Make sure to stay hydrated as well as fed.
:haha4:

Thank you! As it happens I have a food delivery arriving today, just in time so I won't be lacking the supplies...will just have to remember to consume them! :mrgreen:

dollCuriosity
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollCuriosity »

Willendorph wrote:Congratulations! With the lockdown, it's the perfect time for a doll. Add some photos when you can, I'm sure everyone would like to see your new lady!
Yes, this lockdown meant I finally had the time to do the research and make sure I was doing the right thing for me.

She was delivered with stock hair and eyes, which were not the ones I have for her in mind.

I've got a wig and the eyes I want as well on order and need to get a few items of clothing ordered as well and maybe makeup even...

Then once I have got her looking how I have her pictured in my mind...then I shall introduce her with some pics. :D :D

INFORMATIONS