www.sexdollaustralia.com

NEW SEDOLL SEXBOT WITH MOVEMENT! Video Preview

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

NEW SEDOLL SEXBOT WITH MOVEMENT! Video Preview

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi Folks

Hope you are all well

Im back with another video :D

We have a new SexBot from SEDoll that can move forward and back from the spine. The doll has low, mid and high speeds on the motion/movement and can do oral, doggy, missionary and others.
I have made a video to discuss this exciting new product. The SexBot is a 148cm and weights 27KG. Speed controller is a handheld device and charging at the foot.

video here:

The video also appears on our Blog in the article 'https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/rya ... -sex-dolls', for those that dont know we have a pretty active blog and an in house content writer 'Doll-ph Lundgren' (shout out to Dollph 0X 0X )that covers interesting topics around dolls and anything in between.

As always thanks for your support and hope you like ! more to come as always.

Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: NEW SEDOLL SEXBOT WITH MOVEMENT! Video Preview

Post by Mcupplease »

I will certainly follow this thread with great interest. I wonder what the durability over time of the mechanism and engine will be.
I wonder if you could ask them what kind of torture tests and quality assurance tests have been done already
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Parker009
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Parker009 »

Wow, Andrew, it is really great. Well done.
Thanks for sharing the video. :thumbs_up:
Web: https://www.sedoll.com
Free shipping & Discreet packaging

mawfiiatd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mawfiiatd »

I think that might be the best I've seen so far in terms of movement. If I had the cash to spare, I would definitely give it a whirl.
"Wake me up when robot wives are cheap and plentiful"

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

How about the noise of the mechanism? Is it quite noticeable?

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I'm very glad someone is going with this concept and not just hightech fragile heads. Just basic heavy movement purely for sex. Looking good so far, hope to see it evolve further soon!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Good video and honest critique of the doll! :thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mcupplease wrote:I will certainly follow this thread with great interest. I wonder what the durability over time of the mechanism and engine will be.
I wonder if you could ask them what kind of torture tests and quality assurance tests have been done already
Thank you, good to hear. :glou:
OK sure i will find that one out for you.

Thanks
Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

I would really like to have a doll that can do a hand job. Fun to watch.

Koki

Post by Koki »

Absolutely needs to be variable speed instead of fixed 3 speeds. Even the slowest speed is fast.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

FullHouse wrote:How about the noise of the mechanism? Is it quite noticeable?
Sorry late reply, they told me its moderate / acceptable.

Thank you
Sex Doll Australia

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mcupplease wrote:I will certainly follow this thread with great interest. I wonder what the durability over time of the mechanism and engine will be.

Sorry the late reply, they said she can take some pressure and has had endurance tests and no issues.

they had her going for 5 hours and she battled through it :D she is a warrior that one.

she will turn off automatically every one hour, so they just reactivated again as soon as the 1 hour passed to get to the 5 hours.

cheers
Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

INFORMATIONS