dollstudio.org

*** Newsflash *** Coronavirus - factories remain closed

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: *** Newsflash *** Coronavirus - factories remain closed

Post by justintime »

An update on Sculpteo's COVID-19 response
Clément Moreau <clement.moreau@sculpteo.com>
Mon 3/30/2020 3:03 PM
Artboard 1

During the past few weeks, you have no doubt been bombarded across all media channels with the latest news of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are inspired by the innovation and enthusiasm of the 3D printing community to develop new projects to combat key supply chain issues for protective and medical equipment. The Additive Manufacturing industry is making its mark as a vital part of the manufacturing ecosystem and opening many eyes to the possibilities brought about by 3D printing.

At Sculpteo, we are committed to doing our part and are working alongside the appropriate government agencies, hospitals, and organizations to help flatten the curve and provide life-saving equipment where and when it’s needed. But, we are also highly concerned about the impact this crisis is having on businesses, families, and communities around the world. While we have been able to maintain our business operations through remote working and a re-organization of our production team, we take special note of the effect on the mental, physical, and emotional health of our team and on individuals in isolation and quarantine all over the world.

As we face this unprecedented global crisis, unsure of the road ahead or the time it will take to get back to normal, we urge you not to lose hope, not to lose sight of the unity and universal cooperation that are on display in every community. There are so many examples of people working together to overcome this challenge and yet, the best thing we can do is to stay home.

Sculpteo is committed to supporting the mental and emotional health of those in isolation by strengthening the greater 3D printing community. We’re creating and sharing free, fun and entertaining content for 3D printing enthusiasts of any age to enjoy from home. You’ll find these resources in our twice-weekly newsletter. No commercial messages, no self-promotion, just our piece to help you build your knowledge of 3D printing and support the fantastic community of engineers, designers, and creators.

Let’s get through this together, by staying connected while remaining apart!

- Clément Moreau

CEO and Co-founder of Sculpteo

Sculpteo, 10 Rue Auguste Perret, Villejuif, Ile de France 94800, France
This was an email I received today.( I just thought it was a nice email. )
This company in France makes eyelids for dolls with a 3d printer. I had a very good experience in buying from them.
Many links on TDF to their products.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Sorry if there is any offense. From the current situation in China you may learn that
1. The virus can be of prevention if there is ENOUGH determination. People infected will get well more easily with earlier treatment.
2. Economy will get well very soon under proper policy.
Time is rough recently but I firmly believe we are able to make it through.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

If you look at India, South America, Africa, or third world countries in general,
soon more people will probably starve to death or kill each other in the aftermath
of the "pandemic", than will actually die of the virus.
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

"Never let a crisis go to waste"…

Sandro

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I can't understand why videos with official news from newspapers or governments posting about this huge problem get deleted on the forum for weeks and months now but videos with speculations from some other people posting their propaganda are allowed.
I read something about facts you would post in the newspapers here in the rules. :evidence:
Ignoring and deleting official and government news kills people and also members of this forum :evil:
The official videos of the governments and people working for them are not fake or false interpretation (also if they could contain fake news).
It's what they said and what we have now a few months or days later is the results you can see in the numbers.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar ... 7b48e9ecf6
I also can't understand how facts posted by governments get deleted on this forum possibly causing even members here to die while tons of speculation videos and posts are tolerated which might even make more people die.
Posting facts and news is not political discussion; maybe posting fake news or propaganda or conspiracy theories and discussing about them is or causes political discussion.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

a quick update from Sino-doll about the current shipping situation:
Our shipper updates news with us, base on the flight of FedEx and/or UPS cannot meet the needs of the market, causing a lot of the goods waiting for shipping, and the freight cost has gone up, so there will be charged the extra freight cost of some parcels which ship with UPS Dedicated Line.

In this situation […] we cannot make sure the shipping time and shipping fee whether same as normal. Maybe the shipping time will take longer and/or the freight rate higher than before.
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi,

a quick update from Sino-doll about the current shipping situation:
Our shipper updates news with us, base on the flight of FedEx and/or UPS cannot meet the needs of the market, causing a lot of the goods waiting for shipping, and the freight cost has gone up, so there will be charged the extra freight cost of some parcels which ship with UPS Dedicated Line.

In this situation […] we cannot make sure the shipping time and shipping fee whether same as normal. Maybe the shipping time will take longer and/or the freight rate higher than before.
Sandro
Why are freight costs rising when global demand is falling, there's a global glut of airline fuel and airlines are hurting for customers?

Koki

Post by Koki »

DollStudio, why did you block your entire site. We can't even window shop, check doll specs, or review order history. Seems overkill. Perhaps just disable the order button or shopping cart?

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

HSP_960 wrote:Why are freight costs rising when global demand is falling, there's a global glut of airline fuel and airlines are hurting for customers?
Lots of low priority mail and packages get transported by passanger airplanes.
Less travel = it either takes longer or costs more to ship something.
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@Koki: I do not think that it is the time to window shop for sex dolls when thousands of people are dying all around us.

In case you are looking for dolls to escape all that pain and suffering, please remember that sex dolls are now products that might or might not be produced, which might or might not be shipped, which might or might not be processed by customs, which might or might not be delivered to your doorstep, and which might or might not be servicable after a purchase. At the moment all indicators are rather pointing to the might not part, unless you can make the purchase from a doll maker around the corner and skip all those 'ifs'.

The world we had two months ago is gone. I do not know if it will come back. If it comes back, I do not know how long it will take. Maybe months, maybe years, maybe decades. I do not know if all of the current doll manaufacturers will make it through this pandemic and its endless stream of ripple effects. I do not know when I will be able to offer dolls again, and I do not know how long my business can hybernate without products for selling. I do not even know if I will be alive in a month or two.

Now is the time to prepare yourself for what is coming in the next months, mentally and physically. It is very likely that it will be very bad for most of us. More concrete what most likely is ahead for many of us: unemployment, food shortages, devaluation of financial assets, loss of pension. Members from friends and family might get sick or even die, and we might not be able to comfort them or say goodbye.

If you can, please try to figure out how you can help in your community with all the skills you have. Everybody and everything is important in this fight.

Sandro

Koki

Post by Koki »

Dollstudio wrote:@Koki: I do not think that it is the time to window shop for sex dolls when thousands of people are dying all around us.
I need to drop the hammer here, for the good of the community.

That is unrealistic and bordering on fearmongering. Let's work through some numbers to paint you a broader picture of the situation. Normally, 4.2 million people die in the USA every year (330M vs 79 year life expectancy). It's projected that CV-19 may kill up to 200K here (ie, an extra 4.8%). If you attended 20 funerals last year, this year you will statistically attend 21. It's not like people are suddenly dying all around us in vastly increased numbers, that's straight up inciting panic. It's highly infectious for sure, but the mortality rate is not nearly what some other diseases are.

And curiously, vehicular deaths in the US are way down since a lot of the high congestion areas are now stay at home. But that sort of good news doesn't sell well for MSM.

The business decisions are yours of course, and you are stuck with what's happening in the business world. But please don't go around claiming "people are dying all around us" in a sensational manner, that's irresponsible.
Dollstudio wrote:I do not even know if I will be alive in a month or two.
This is always the case with life, but the odds are MASSIVELY on your side for this one. You need to avoid panicking. Take a deep breath. Stress is not your friend with respect to good health.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

regarding individual risk assessment, let's take a look at empirical data from Italy:
pre-existing-conditions.jpg
pre-existing-conditions.jpg (106.58 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
Source: Characteristics of COVID-19 patients dying in Italy. Report based on available data on March 20th, 2020

If you are young and have zero comorbidities, your chances to die from COVID-19 are actually very low. To be precise, 1.2% based on data from Italy. The rest of us has less fortunate odds as some of the comorbidities mentioned in this report are rather common in the general population, myself included.

So far, Italy had 13,155 deaths, Spain had 9,387, most of them are from the past three respectively two weeks. That means that these are only the deaths in the very early stages of an exponential function. The NPI measures will most probably slow down the exponential growth rate with 10-15 days delay, but you can not sustain these measures for the next 12-18 months until a vaccine (hopefully) becomes available. And all this only applies to the more developed countries with some degree of health care and more or less functional leadership.

At the moment about 25% of the whole earth is under some kind of lockdown. If this continues for another month, it will have most severe economical consequences that can not be undone. If the lockdowns are lifted, it will have most severe consequences for human lives. If the health systems are overwhelmed, it will have severe consequences as well for the economy as for human lives. Balancing between these three scenarios is the 'dance' mentioned above. Currently there simply is no fourth option. That's not fearmongering but plain evidence-based logic.

All of this could have avoided or at least massively attenuated if political managers would have acted in time based on data publicly available since mid of January, that's when I started to monitor the developments in China. In Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea and China the administration did respond based on facts, and in these countries they as well avoided tens of thousands of deaths as well as tanking their economy. The rest of the world chose to ignore the facts, kept hoping for a 'miracle' or fantasized that it'd be nothing but the flu. The result of this ignorance of data is that 25% of the world is now in lockdown without any exit strategy and people are told to consider 100,000-200,000 unnecessary and avoidable deaths in the U.S. alone not to matter.

Sandro

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hey folks, we are starting to get this mentality in responding to Sandro here...

Clearly Sandro needs to risk manage his business in these trying times, and he has shared his reasons for doing so.

As a result, I will lock this for the interim, pending management review, and when Dollstudio is ready to respond to orders based on world circumstances, they can advise.

Additionally, there is no shortage of topics to discuss this virus on on the forum, so feel free to do so in those topics as per the rules and requirements of TDF membership.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS