www.sexdollcanada.com/

Nothing but good things to say about SDC

Reviews on Sex Doll Canada Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Niss
Ex-Member

Nothing but good things to say about SDC

Post by Niss »

I was sent Sex Doll Canadas way by a fellow doll owner on the site on Monday. Three days later it is Thursday and my doll has been here since yesterday. I had a back and forth with Rick over a few emails, and he was very professional, responded in a timely manner, and was an over all awesome guy to communicate with. I bought one of his in stock dolls, and my wife and I are very happy with her. i do live close to their show room which is why shipping was so fast. I would recommend SDC to any Canadian that is thinking of buying a doll. My doll was inspected by a SDC employee before being sent out to me which I thought was a great feature to offer. There are a few spots on her that I am not crazy about particularly the fact that it looks like her ass has lines in it. I am hoping they go away in time as I was hoping for a flawless ass. She also has a "Birth mark" on her that I am also hoping will fade in time. Overall though I am very happy with my purchase and am looking forward to becoming a repeat customer.

Thank you again Rick.

Nisstyre1983
My girls

Katie - DH168 155F
Sabrina - DH168 145F
Ariel - Piper silicone 150cm (coming soon!)

INFORMATIONS