realsexdoll.com

Is it wrong to fall in love at first sight?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Pontos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is it wrong to fall in love at first sight?

Post by Pontos »

Hello all! Thanks for having me here. I've wanted a doll since the original RealDoll came out back in... 90 something? They were about $4000 I think at the time, which was WAY outside my budget. I only recently found out about the latest TPE beauties and decent prices, so I've been looking around.

I started out thinking small for cost reasons and so that I could hide it from my wife and others easily. But I didn't really like the smaller offerings, some of which were nearly as expensive, and I didn't want the possible stigma that comes along with that. So I was pretty much resigned against it altogether, but I kept looking just for fun.

Then I fell in love. I feel like I should maybe be guarded in that because it may not arrive looking exactly like the pictures, but I can't help it. I've liked a lot of dolls enough to seriously consider buying them and had a list of possibilities building quickly, but Jennifer blew them all out of the running (even the one with fuckable nipples, lol). I can't stop thinking about her. She is perfect in nearly every way (but I already have plans for improvements :wink: ).

Jennifer is a 160cm Irontech doll. Idk what it is, but she has the most beautiful face... and everything else too! :evidence: So I started looking up reviews which were all positive and videos that confirmed she was nearly perfect (if only I could get her with those fuckable nipples from YL lol).

But should I not expect her to look like the face in the product photos? I've seen some members' pics of dolls with the same face, but they don't look quite the same. Granted the member pics don't have the lighting or the skin tone, and tend to be from odd angles.

As for my wife... well, that went better than expected. WAY better. I figured, "why should I be ashamed of this? That's unhealthy." So I broached the subject gently at first to test her reaction, and then just waited for a time to have a proper conversation about our needs and how we feel about our current sex life, which was actually quite refreshing for us, doll aside. I think it may have woken up my wife's sex drive actually. One of my reasons (which aren't all about sex btw) was that my libido was higher than hers, and then I think she tried to prove me wrong about that. I told her no for not feeling well the other night and asked if that was what she was doing. She giggled and said NO. I reminded her that libido wasn't the only reason. She was honest and admitted that she really had no problem with me getting one, but that she couldn't help feeling like the doll was replacing her. I showed her others here who had their significant others sharing in this and expressed that I would like that too. It's not a sex doll per se, and I wouldn't like to stuff it in a closet. I know my wife loves fashion but can never find anything she loves in her size, so this could be an outlet for that passion. She still has her reservations, but I think she's down. I love my wife.

sta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Is it wrong to fall in love at first sight?

Post by sta »

Hi Pontos! Welcome! I see you're not wasting your time with Jennifer. She's very beautiful indeed... and what an ass!

I don't expect the doll looks the same as the studio pictures either, and from what I've read the makeup tends to disappear. So, keeping in mind that she might be slightly different from what you expect can be helpful to not get disappointed. At the end, she can't be so different! You can also look for other dolls with the same head to get a better idea or ask in the forum for owners of this head.

I'm glad that your wife is so open minded with you having a doll. Maybe she well join the party once you get the doll at home. LOL. Sometimes I ask myself how should I handle this matter when I'll start dating a woman. In one hand I think there's no reason to hide it, but in the other hand I don't feel there's a reason to talk about it. I don't see dolls like a woman replacer but a masturbation replacer, like any other toy. You can have sex with her, but it's still having sex with yourself... You can put her a name, to choose what she likes, what she thinks, whatever... but all of this will always be in your mind. So, why do you have to explain to anybody how you masturbate or having sex with yourself? LOL Hope you understand what I mean.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

its not when she looks that beautiful. hard to not fall in love with that face.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

jokerisalive wrote:its not when she looks that beautiful. hard to not fall in love with that face.
basically this x 100% :o
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

thank u Darksun. I see we are in agreement.

INFORMATIONS