betterlovedoll.com

evolution from dolls to sexbots

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
wen L
Media Account
Media Account

evolution from dolls to sexbots

Post by wen L »

Humans building relationships with each other is a mutual, generally speaking, positive treatment relating to equal and positive feedback, no matter whether the objects are humans or animals. However, is this the same for robots which do not have consciousness,? Do we treat them as humans? What is the consequence if we not treat them well ?

According to John Danaher, "...if mutual love could be achieved between humans and sex robots, then by parity of reasoning with the human case, mutual love could potentially give sex between humans and sexbots a deeper meaning and greater value." ( John, p222, 2018). Namely, through both the human and sexbot learning process, they might understand true love is a love of giving, not only a love of receiving whilst simultaneously receiving equal respect.

would like to know few things, if you r interested in my project. let's discuss about them.

- what difference have sex between dolls and sexbots?

- what do you prefer, dolls, sexbots or humans, why? and any suggestions ?

- what is your imagination when you are having sex with your dolls or robots?

- would you like to have long term relationship with dolls or sexbots??

- What position does your dolls or robots have in your mind?

Looking forward to reading your opinions.

:glou: :glou: :glou:

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: evolution from dolls to sexbots

Post by Dollfriend »

My opinion, I'm sure would be like many others here, would rather have a Sexbot, but until they are made an affordable reality, will have to settle with a Sexdoll, which is an affordable reality at this moment.. :razz:

INFORMATIONS