ufdolls.com

My First Doll-Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Mia

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
dollsamantha

My First Doll-Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Mia

Post by dollsamantha »

Hi There!
I'm pretty new to dolls in general (I had never even seen a real one prior to 48 hours ago) I had never seen a photo of a doll before that was as realistic as Mia, I loved that she looked quite a bit more realistic than other dolls. She was big, She was soft, She looked well, human. My boyfriend and I couldn't get her out of our heads and so a few hours later we booked her a plane ticket from the Canadian distributor Pink Cherry. The conversation looked something like this.

"She looks like a Samantha"
"OMG she does look like a Samantha"
"Well, She's on her way"
"WHAT?!"
"Happy Birthday?, Merry Christmas? Uhhh"
"Amazing, let's go outfit shopping"

Almost a week from ordering through the website Samantha was here. I have never had so much fun unboxing anything in my life. It took two people to get her up to my apartment. Eagerly, we started unboxing her.

"She's got frost on her eyelashes!"
"She's got frost on her pussy too! Better let her thaw for a few days"
"her head looks so REAL! It's heavy"

At long last, we had her out of her crate and propped up on a blanket again, this took two of us but she is absolutely gorgeous, I had no idea a TPE doll could look so convincing. Her body is soft and round, It has curves I never would have thought possible. Technology sure has come a long way.

Of course, while she was still warming up from the minus 40 degrees temperature from shipping. She had a little accident.
My dog decided to taste her toes!!!
My poor beautiful doll now has teeth marks in three of her toes. My dog is usually well behaved but he couldn't resist tasting her pretty feet.

Pros:
-Lifelike I love her curves and the fact that even though she is larger in all the right places she still looks proportional.
-Can wear my clothes
-Extra weight to the doll makes her look lifelike and more like the girl next door.
-I can make my boyfriend buy me shoes and makeup and tell him "It's for Samantha"
-The doll is beautifully packaged. I really appreciated the extra blanket to protect her during shipping.

Cons:
-Extra tasty toes (I'd personally like to see the toes a bit shorter and less wiggly, evidently my Boston Terrier doesn't agree with me)
-Fingers seem a bit odd shaped. I'd really like to see ball joints in the fingers (Like the kind of joints used for toy dolls) The extra-long and slender fingers seem super fragile. It's amazing to see a doll with shrugging shoulders, knee joints, love handles and a muffin top but then she's got really fragile undefined fingers. I worry the wire could poke out of them if I'm not super
-careful.
-HEAVY! It takes two people to move her. Samantha, of course, thinks it's hilarious. She literally weighs almost as much as I do.
-So realistically proportioned I keep thinking there's somebody sitting on my couch when I see her out of the corner of my eye.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My First Doll-Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Mia

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations!

She's a great first doll!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

slvstake

Post by slvstake »

Congratulations on your first doll. I'm still looking for mine. Much happiness, enjoy and try not to hurt yourself (j/k)

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Hi dollsamantha, welcome to TDF and our Ultimate Fantasy Doll Family! Congrats on your Mia purchase (she's so damn cute and cuddly!), please let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with!

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

Jenny said hi and giggled after reading "I can make my boyfriend buy me shoes and makeup and tell him "It's for Samantha".

I told her that it is great excuse for boyfriend too if girlfriend catches him browsing engagement rings at local jewelry store :wink:
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

dollsamantha

Post by dollsamantha »

She's a pretty interesting girl. I hope to have a few more pics soon, She has informed me she needs to see a hairstylist before I post any more photos on the internet.

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

Jenny says she wants to get haircut too. I am not sure if I agree with her, but I trust she knows what she is doing...
We are happy to hear that Samantha is doing well after the initial incident with the dog. Hopefully they can become friends too. If her foot needs doctor, this forum has plenty of information about the treatments. All the best to you!
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello dollsamantha and welcome to the forum as well as congrats on your first doll... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dollsamantha

Post by dollsamantha »

Samantha is primarily a Fetish Model, she's got her own twitter account and is up to 700 followers this month.
We've been having fun posing her so far.

We did attempt to play with her at one point but that was a bit of a disaster regarding the TPE sleeves and clean up so it will most likely not be happening again. It was more traumatizing and funny than pleasurable. Did you know, because of the shape of her orifices a good thrust in her mouth can make her eyes pop out? easily fixed but a total mood killer.
I won't get into too many more details as I'm currently sorting them out with the manufacturer.

In the meantime, here are some fun photos:

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

Congrats for getting Mia- I love that girl :) The first few times with the dolls can tend to be more traumatizing and educational than fun- but once you get used to how to work with them, things smooth out rather nicely. The oral thing is very common with most dolls of this type unfortunately. For the most part I don't receive oral from my dolls cause it really is no comparison to getting oral from a real person.
>>
Meet my girls:

Naudia: WM168-G cup BBW:
https://tinyurl.com/yxuedyac

Stephanie: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Kitty:
https://tinyurl.com/yykyfv84

Hope: Starpery BBW Big Amy:
https://tinyurl.com/st95yuxj

Jewel: BBW Textile Doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y2pw6rf5

Cammy: Dagmar doll from Beautiful Dolls:
https://tinyurl.com/y2xqvhdn

Sarah: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Mia doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y4dyv8nx

Oceania: Valentina Girls Palomina BBW doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y5yzvb3b

dollsamantha

Post by dollsamantha »

Can I just take photos of Samantha all the time?
Hey Pipedream! ya dolls getting popular over here!

The realism of Mia is astounding. We are really enjoyed answering questions about her and dispelling myths about sex dolls. My friends, of course, have all heard of "Samantha" and she has been invited to a few adult events for a show and tell.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Wow Samantha looks great congrats on getting the doll

INFORMATIONS