realsexdoll.com

Need advice please

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

David919191
Active Poster
Active Poster

Need advice please

Post by David919191 »

Hi there. I really need some advice.. I was only a few clicks away from buying a WM doll. I was give the option for an “EVO” frame. If this option was clicked the option for full body heating is removed.
So my question is. What benefit is the “EVO” skeleton? And is it worth giving up the full body heating.

I have about 2k sterling to spend so advice on other dolls should be helpful.

I’m sorry if this question has been asked before but I’m completely new to this

Regards

D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Need advice please

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. If you haven't seen it yet then you might find our new members welcome page useful:

viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Ok to answer your question it would be useful to know which vendor you are purchasing from or are you looking at a manufacturers web site? The term 'evo skeleton' is generally associated with another brand of doll and not WM which makes we wonder what you are looking at. WM and the other Jinsan brands offer what is known as an enhanced skeleton with a double hinged neck, shrugging shoulders and more recently double hinged joints. To advise you further we would need to know what model of doll you are thinking of getting and from which website/vendor etc.

Also the heating option is generally not recommended for tpe dolls I think you would struggle to find anyone that thinks it's a good option to have, far better to use some other method to warm a doll should you want to.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Welcome David :)

I agree with Arthur. I haven't really heard anything good about the heated TPE dolls that I can recall. It's a great idea, but it seems to have a big potential for problems.

I know when I was shopping for my latest doll, RLSD referred to the enhanced skeleton as an "Evo" skeleton. It confused me at first too. But, if you're looking there or somewhere similar, it probably means the enhanced skeleton that Arthur described. If you plan to do any photography of your doll, the enhanced skeleton is a nice upgrade. I have it on my last purchase and have been very pleased with it.

But do let us know which doll you're looking at, and where you're shopping. We can hopefullt be a bit more definitive then.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I concur with others that the heating option is not a good idea. Even when it works correctly it does not heat all of the doll - even the breasts are not heated, nor the arms, head or lower legs. At worst it will melt your doll from the inside (this has actually happened to some owners).

The "evo" skeleton has many more joints than the standard version and ss many of us know to our cost, joint failures due to, amongst other factors, poor welding, are all too common so I have also stuck with the basic skeleton which has adequate mobility and less joints to fail.

Buy from a TDF-approved vendor and you will be fine.

David919191
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by David919191 »

Hi guys
Thank you for your much appreciated advice. The vender I’m looking at is “joylovedolls.com” have any of you heard of them?
Either WM DOLL Anastasia premium TPE doll. Or WM DOLL Natasha Premium TPE doll.

I was going to buy a doll over Christmas but missed the RLSD huge discount offer

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, are you by any chance based in the UK? If so then I would steer you towards the UK based vendors that are TDF approved. Vendors like Love Doll UK currently have discounts on their website so are definitely worth a look. They will ensure all import taxes and VAT is paid so the price you see covers that and delivery. Going with a non TDF approved vendor is fraught with risk (although you might get lucky) and you may not get what you see advertised, going with a trusted vendor will ensure you receive a genuine doll rather than a sub standard copy.

INFORMATIONS