AF Doll

AFDolls Situation regarding the Corona Virus Outbreak

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
LionRage

AFDolls Situation regarding the Corona Virus Outbreak

Post by LionRage »

Hello.

I, and for sure many of us, for surely would like to know what is the current situation there at AFdolls Factory.
Are you guys open for business at all?
Is the factory open and operational right now?
Sanhui has issued a statement re. The outbreak. I hope you guys there at AFDolls are well and okay but an update would be appreciated much by me and the community.

Thank you.

AF Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: AFDolls Situation regarding the Corona Virus Outbreak

Post by AF Doll »

LionRage wrote:Hello.

I, and for sure many of us, for surely would like to know what is the current situation there at AFdolls Factory.
Are you guys open for business at all?
Is the factory open and operational right now?
Sanhui has issued a statement re. The outbreak. I hope you guys there at AFDolls are well and okay but an update would be appreciated much by me and the community.

Thank you.
Hi,
The main virus situation is only in Wuhan City,Hubei Province,China government is taking the most powerful measures and everyhing is under control.
Other cities have little impact by far,and as far as we know,most doll factories are from Guangdong Province,which are far away from Wuhan city.
Meanwhile,China have extended New Year holiday to 10th,Feb;
AF doll will start production again until then.
Thanks for your concern and support.

INFORMATIONS