realsexdoll.com

Hey there, finally part of this.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

irocnroll

Hey there, finally part of this.

Post by irocnroll »

Bit about me, well to be honest I've been wanting a doll for a long time and happy to say I have finally made my first purchase, now the next part of waiting. I went with silicone because I keep reading it's more durable, Jinying the swimmer doll. I like the more natural body because I want to be able to dress her up, plus I like smaller boobs. I'll be posting more of her when she arrives, for now I have to suffer the urges of trying not to buy like crazy. I'd like to find a great natural wig so any suggestions would be great if like to be able to have her smell great to. How does anyone have perfume around them? Anyway glad to finally be apart of this.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Hey there, finally part of this.

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Please contact others for clothing size that own that exact doll....
Remember that silicone can stain too as well and color and pressure are the two worst enemies for sure.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Hey irocnroll :)

Welcome to TDF! If you haven't already, you might want to check out the welcome page here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p865521

It's super tempting to start buying things before your doll arrives. But like Jeff said, it's best to find other owners and see what sizes they are buying first. If you just use her measurements to order things, don't buy too much at first until you've had a chance to see what fits and what doesn't. I love buying clothes for my girls. More than I like buying them for myself lol. I always recommend thrift shops like swap.com. Nice, name brand stuff at super low prices.

The perfume thing is pretty easy. I just spray a couple of squirts on her wig now and then. That feminine scent really adds a lot to the experience of cuddling up next to her. :)

Anyway, congrats on your purchase!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

irocnroll

Post by irocnroll »

Thanks jeff, I have been considering the cloths and I had a thought of fitted white satin on first then put any clothes on after that for protection, what do you think? Plus any washable clothes I'll wash three or four times before using them. But the pressure you mention I am thinking you mean pressure while the clothes are on? If so great advise I didn't think to much about that. Thank you very much sir and for sure saw your sight and used everything I could to make my decision. So really a big thank you and keep up the great work.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

This is a forum that is a rich resource for other aspects of caring for your new love, including some pretty scary maintenance solutions.
Also some practical guidance on looming legal problems for doll owners in some jurisdictions.
While there are some who have had very sad/disturbing experiences, the majority are very happy with their new partner/s :)

INFORMATIONS