sanhuiofficial.com

Skin Tone

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Renrinken
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Skin Tone

Post by Renrinken »

As I recently preorder 160cm Nonoka, so wait has my a bit anxious. Something I come to worry about is skin tone. Honestly I just chose default one thinking it be same as picture but that probably wasn't right. Looking at the guide skin tone has me scratching my head, especially since the 160cm AOI bodies look a lot different from the examples they have. So I was hoping to ask other Sanhui owners on what skin tone they went with and how happy their were with it. Pictures would be nice. Especially if you also have a 160cm AOI.

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Skin Tone

Post by lars77 »

Hi Renrinken

I was not sure, if i should take skin color #1 or #2. I usually like pale, but i have finally decided for #2. You will find some photos in my "まりや arrived" thread. But attention - i tend to increase brigthness on some of my photos (arround +0.5 EV).

For me, it was a good choice. It 's not tan, but also not complete white/pale. It's also a little bit more yellowish then expected. But the skin color depends really on the light situation. On daylight its more pink.

I hope, this helps a little bit :wink:

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Skin Tone

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Renrinken wrote:As I recently preorder 160cm Nonoka, so wait has my a bit anxious. Something I come to worry about is skin tone. Honestly I just chose default one thinking it be same as picture but that probably wasn't right. Looking at the guide skin tone has me scratching my head, especially since the 160cm AOI bodies look a lot different from the examples they have. So I was hoping to ask other Sanhui owners on what skin tone they went with and how happy their were with it. Pictures would be nice. Especially if you also have a 160cm AOI.
Just email you some photos, please check. :)

Mike.

INFORMATIONS