sanhuiofficial.com

New Photos of SANHUI 160cm AIO Maria

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
sirachasauce86

Re: New Photos of SANHUI 160cm AIO Maria

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Doll Master wrote:
0991crz wrote:
DFan04 wrote:...there is no other difference to the doll itself other than the head being apart of it.
This is not true. Read this question that I asked Mike.
Doll Master wrote:My question is about the body type.

Is the 160cm body that you offer exactly the same as the 160cm AIO model?

I like the 160cm AIO body the most. :wink:

If I buy the 160cm with removable head, will it have the same measurements as the 160cm AIO? (see picture)

Mike+Sanhui wrote:The 160cm with removable head is different from the 160AIO doll (In your picture).
Mike.
Boy is she a goregous, perky hourglass. 31in. - 19in. -31in. She reminds me of Helly Von Valentine.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

pineapple69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by pineapple69 »

i really want one but im terrified she's going to break in half :cry:

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

pineapple69 wrote:i really want one but im terrified she's going to break in half :cry:
I just ordered a 156 with the new Flexi-skeleton. I've real all the horror stories on here. Mike at Sanhui assures me that the issues with the the back breakage have been addressed with the new skeleton. I'm going to take a chance and be one of the few lab rats here to prove him correct. I can't imagine Sanhui wants to lose our faith and our business as a reliable customer base. My plan is to chronicle the durability of the new version. I hope she lasts long enough to be worth her value. Time will tell.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS