betterlovedoll.com

hello,guys,do you know where our dolls will go when they die

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
marylike

hello,guys,do you know where our dolls will go when they die

Post by marylike »

hello,guys,do you konw where our dolls will go when they die?I SAW an interesting article on the website today,i wanted to share with you,you can also talk about what happens to dolls when we die,but i think sedx doll will die before me hahaha,what do you think ?what if i put up the article i read and we discuss it together?

Where Do Our Sex Dolls Go After We Die?

https://onezero.medium.com/where-do-our ... 336e458a8?

hi,are you done?do you think she has a point? i think it depends on the person,i don't think i'm going to die in front of a doll,do you ?
Last edited by TJ_Foxx on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: cleanup cut & paste. Linked to original article to credit author properly. Moved topic to proper section

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: hello,guys,do you know where our dolls will go when they

Post by DG »

Personally, after experiencing way too many very close and personal deaths over the last decade, I really would rather not think about it.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi Marylike. It's easy enough to link the blog article where you found this so the author, Madison Medeiros can be credited for her work. I cleaned up up your post so people can read the text directly from the blog much more easily and see what your question is. As one of the people interviewed in this article, I assure you there was nothing humorous about it from the author's point of view or anyone who was interviewed.

I have also moved this topic to the proper location, it does not belong in a vendor section.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Do you know where our dolls will go when they die?
Just like us, body degrades and returns to it's base components. Soul returns to it's creator. In the case of our dolls, we're the creator of their soul or persona if you prefer and that shall remain with us as a fond memory or perhaps at some point affixed to another doll. A form of reincarnation as it were.

marylike

Post by marylike »

Docsgirl82 wrote:Personally, after experiencing way too many very close and personal deaths over the last decade, I really would rather not think about it.
i'm sorry to hear that you've been through so much,i'm sorry,i hope everything goes well with you.

marylike

Post by marylike »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Hi Marylike. It's easy enough to link the blog article where you found this so the author, Madison Medeiros can be credited for her work. I cleaned up up your post so people can read the text directly from the blog much more easily and see what your question is. As one of the people interviewed in this article, I assure you there was nothing humorous about it from the author's point of view or anyone who was interviewed.

I have also moved this topic to the proper location, it does not belong in a vendor section.
thank you very much,i'm sorry for my reckless behavior,thank you for your kind warning,i'll take care of it later,and i want to say it's not a humorous thing,but i think it's something to think about,so i put it up,and the next time i send again,i will find the right place to send again,thank you!

marylike

Post by marylike »

Mr Franz wrote:
Do you know where our dolls will go when they die?
Just like us, body degrades and returns to it's base components. Soul returns to it's creator. In the case of our dolls, we're the creator of their soul or persona if you prefer and that shall remain with us as a fond memory or perhaps at some point affixed to another doll. A form of reincarnation as it were.
this has a profound meaning,i think they will also go to where they want to go i think my doll has a soul,she will go to achieve their dream is to have a soul.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

i'm with Docsgirl82 on this one, I really don't want to think about it. Best spend as much time with them and what happens happens.

Just1more

Post by Just1more »

The memories you make along the way.
Every precious and tender day.
Each one a treasure.
Each without measure.
It's the here.
Not the where.

INFORMATIONS