sanhuiofficial.com

My Experience with SH168 - Terrible and Horrifying

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
moodflow

Re: My Experience with SH168 - Terrible and Horrifying

Post by moodflow »

haremlover wrote: In my opinion, what either Sanhui or your vendor - and which is not entirely clear - asked you to do
can be little to do with product quality control research and, bearing in mind the indication of removal of breasts, everything to do with destruction of the product, destruction of the doll and requiring wilful mutilation bordering on the psychopathic. It's not good and leaves a distasteful image. It's of the nature of doll abuse, the photographs of which are to me as distasteful of child abuse in terms of the mindset necessary to accomplish the required act upon even an effigy of a human. It's inhuman. That is very much not what dolls are about and bearing in mind that one perception of doll owners is that of being near necrophiliacs, very bad indeed for the whole of the doll community.
Harem
I couldn't agree more. - This is very disturbing.
Having a customer cut up in pieces their beloved doll can easily cause psychological trauma, even if not initially perceived like one by the performing person. One has to remember that most people treat their dolls not as some inanimate furniture made of an artificial material, but as a representation of a real human being. And that imaginary human being kinda lives in the person's mind, even if some may not always realize that.
So, the emotions experienced toward that representation aren't that much different from what we experience in real life.
And that's why these dolls are much more than just dolls, right?
But it's also exactly this that makes the act of mutilation so damaging to the person's psyche, and the most dangerous part of this is that it may get suppressed by the conscience into the subconscience if the act becomes unbearable. So much so that even the person no longer "knows" the effect the experience has had on them. - That's how all sorts of grave sexual perversions and maniacs are "born".
This of course highly depends on how attached the person is to their doll, but is someone willing to gamble with that?
I don't own a doll yet, but I know I'd friggin' go ballistic if I were asked to do anything like that.

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

trs80 wrote:I'll just add that I did it because

1. I wanted my girl to be whole again.
2. Their reason given was to improve their skeleton.

Now, please this happened a while ago and don't make me feel any worse about this.

Thanks.
See trs80 Sanhui helps you with your problem again!

Don't let other members unsettle you or blame you.
Clarify the case privately with the manufacturer and you will find a solution together.
Good luck.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

trs80 wrote:As I stated earlier in this thread, I'm well aware of healthy 168s. Yours (harem) and serge's threads had the biggest influence on deciding to get the SH168.

I did not mean things to escalate like this.

I'm not sure if it's Sanhui or my vendor asking me either. Don't really make much difference to me. This is the screenshot of what happened back in August.

I've put this behind me. I've put my experience as is. No exaggeration of any kind.

I hope this helps Sanhui.

Hi trs80,

Sorry for the loss. Wondering which vendor was for your purchase and replacement? Manufacturer now has no trackable clue to review the issue. Pls kindly contact the very vendor to discuss with us as what vendor policy clarifies. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wow! Feel your anguish.
My first Kimber mini got the carve up when I punctured the end of a cavity and managed to water her internally.
Brown fluid leaking from a cavity is a bit disturbing and exploratory surgery was required.
Removing the skeleton (overkill) gave an insight into the construction and satisfied my curiosity about the structure.
It has been 6 months now and the new Kimber mini has not suffered catastrophic skeletal breakages.
Had two finger wires try n do the pokey thing but so far that's all.
For the price paid, the skeletal quality is excellent.
The only downside is that the small size does mean less material around the skeleton and requires greater care to avoid damage to the tpe.
However the positives far outweigh the negatives :)

trs80

Post by trs80 »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
trs80 wrote:As I stated earlier in this thread, I'm well aware of healthy 168s. Yours (harem) and serge's threads had the biggest influence on deciding to get the SH168.

I did not mean things to escalate like this.

I'm not sure if it's Sanhui or my vendor asking me either. Don't really make much difference to me. This is the screenshot of what happened back in August.

I've put this behind me. I've put my experience as is. No exaggeration of any kind.

I hope this helps Sanhui.

Hi trs80,

Sorry for the loss. Wondering which vendor was for your purchase and replacement? Manufacturer now has no trackable clue to review the issue. Pls kindly contact the very vendor to discuss with us as what vendor policy clarifies. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Thank you for your concern and attention in this matter.

I replied to Mike's PM with the requested information. I hope to get some clarity in this matter at last.

Peace.
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

trs80

Post by trs80 »

There's been some action but no resolution yet on the PM side.

I'd like to express my appreciation for Mike who acted quickly in this matter.

Meanwhile, I'll hope for my Saeta to stand shoulder to shoulder once again with her sisters in the near future.
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

I sincerely hope you are able to make a good end of this with Mike and SH involved now. My very best to you and Saeta, please keep us posted!

trs80

Post by trs80 »

QuantumVoodoo wrote:I sincerely hope you are able to make a good end of this with Mike and SH involved now. My very best to you and Saeta, please keep us posted!
Thank you for your support and I'm moved by all the comments and attention this thread has received. I think it's making a difference.

Of course, I will post here if there's any significant updates.
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

trs80

Post by trs80 »

In the interest of informing the community, I'd like to share with you where my first doll broke.
Attachments
20191207_021845.jpg
20191207_021845.jpg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 1862 times
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

My Sanhui145C has the stiffest joints in the world, which I believe is why the original owner - who bought her new in February of 2019 - sold her off. Although I didn't buy her for sex, that activity would be nearly impossible with her. Arms and hands can be moved with minimal effort, but legs and hips need two men to shift. Now that I have read so many posts with issues about this problem - and backs breaking - I leave her alone in the display, instead of changing outfits for the seasons. I did PM Mike in November, asking if he could stop by my thread to offer some insight on what I could do with her, but he neither responded by PM, nor joined in the conversation. That, coupled with the list of problems others have had, would preclude me from ever buying another Sanhui doll in the future.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

trs80

Post by trs80 »

I was developing a mild tendonitis because of those tight joints.

I understand their desire for their dolls to last 10 years but those joints are beyond ridiculous.

Could anyone with the new Flexi skeleton tell us if they are still incredibly tight in the hips?
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

trs80 wrote:I was developing a mild tendonitis because of those tight joints. I understand their desire for their dolls to last 10 years but those joints are beyond ridiculous.
I agree.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

trs80 wrote:I was developing a mild tendonitis because of those tight joints.

I understand their desire for their dolls to last 10 years but those joints are beyond ridiculous.

Could anyone with the new Flexi skeleton tell us if they are still incredibly tight in the hips?
I would be interested in this as well. I had an SH168 before but the joints were ridiculously tight to the point of being defective. I'm thinking that's also related to all the broken back joints and hip joints as well.

INFORMATIONS