sanhuiofficial.com

Finally did it

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Finally did it

Post by ashblacktail »

As you can probably surmise from the title I purchased a doll recently, my first in fact, a Sanhui 168 with all upgrades/add ons(minus standing feet as I didn't need that option).

I just wanted to make this post to give a huge thank you to some people that helped make this happen. First and foremost, gonestill77, your review of Eve is what pushed me towards Sanhui without a doubt and I feel anyone that's on the fence about going with Sanhui should take the time to read through that review(as well as the other thread gonestill77 has posted for cleaning/care).

Secondly I'd like to thank Maviarab(as well as gonestill77 again) for taking the time to answer a bunch of questions I had in regards to dolls being a first timer I had quite a few, -.-".

Lastly, and most importantly, I want to give a thank you to Mike+Sanhui who has handled my order. Within 20 mins of emailing Sanhui with a couple of questions he was in touch with me(within an hour from that and several correspondences back and forth between us with questions I had) I made the order. Throughout the entire process and all the questions I had Mike was very quick with the responses and always professional and polite. 10/10 customer service, imo.

Now that the doll is ordered and the obligatory trip to amazon to pick up all the essential care/maintenance items is done as well now I can relax and settle in for the wait for her to arrive while picking out clothes for her. I initially was going to hold off to do a proper review once she arrived(and I still plan to do so), but I felt the above forum members and Mike deserved a shout out for helping me along this path in the meantime.
Wherever you go, the sky is the sky and people are people.

Ravness Blacktail's Review(SH168) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=139631

ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Finally did it

Post by ashblacktail »

Update to this post.

I received the tracking info for my doll and to celebrate thought I'd put up a couple of the pics from the factory photos they sent me after she was finished.

For anyone wondering the customization options were
Sh168
Head-14
Eye color- 6
Skin tone- 2
Nips- 1
Labia- 4

I also got the flexi skeleton, soft boobs/booty/thighs/vag/belly, nip/labia pigmentation. So when I do my proper review later this month I can weigh in on my opinion on all of them in detail. In addition to that I also opted to go with the flight case too(I know I'll be moving in a year and it'll be needed to transport her then so seemed a good idea to get it) so I'll snap a pic of it for the review as well.

She shipped sooner than I anticipated so I'm happy she'll be here in time to celebrate the holidays with me but sadly I wont have a different wig for her as the one I want to get will take 3 weeks or so to be made/delivered(something else to look forward to I suppose).

I already decided on her name but I'll wait until I do the review before I reveal that.
Wherever you go, the sky is the sky and people are people.

Ravness Blacktail's Review(SH168) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=139631

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats ashblacktail... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Congratulations! Sanhui make very beautiful dolls, and I'm sure a lot of members will want to see your review of the new flexi skeleton.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Glad I was able to help. :thumbs_up:
She is a beauty.
Look forward to see more of her.
Have fun and good luck with her.
If you ever have more questions, feel free to ask me.
I'm always happy to help. :mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS