sanhuiofficial.com

Is Sanhui on vacation?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lustforlife

Is Sanhui on vacation?

Post by Lustforlife »

I was just wondering if there is a holiday or something over where Sanhui is since i have been messaging on Skype and sent email and received no responses since last Friday , is this happening to any one else? I finalized an order last Friday and was told i'd have tracking info on my package on Saturday or Monday, however i haven't received any thing .

Betty+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Is Sanhui on vacation?

Post by Betty+Sanhui »

Our representatives are all available during Thanksgiving. I think we did not receive your email. I'll pm you to find out what happened.

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

I can confirm that my questions have been answered during this week, so probably something did go wrong yep.
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey Lustforlife,

Betty and I will always be available, please let us know if you need anything from us.

Mike.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Thank you both Betty and Mike from Sanhui for your help, i really just want to know where my package is, greatly appreciated!

mestrai4286
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mestrai4286 »

By finalize, you don’t mean that you just confirmed an order you put in last Friday do you? Because one week is pretty fast, unless of course your order wasn’t a doll. It’s been three weeks and I haven’t heard anything about my order. Should I follow up? I assume they’re really busy because I think a bunch of us ordered around the same time when the early Black Friday sale started a few weeks ago.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

mestrai4286 wrote:By finalize, you don’t mean that you just confirmed an order you put in last Friday do you? Because one week is pretty fast, unless of course your order wasn’t a doll. It’s been three weeks and I haven’t heard anything about my order. Should I follow up? I assume they’re really busy because I think a bunch of us ordered around the same time when the early Black Friday sale started a few weeks ago.
Hey mestrai4286,

Please don't worry about it, I'll let you know once the doll is ready for shipping. :)

Mike.

INFORMATIONS