sanhuiofficial.com

About SANHUI Add-on Options

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: About SANHUI Add-on Options

Post by Nord »

Nord wrote:I was wondering about the "Soft Vagina" option. Is this referring to the tunnel or the outer area, or both? Is it part of the main mold or is it a glued insert like some other silicone manufacturers does it?

As for the rest of the "soft" alternatives I think it's good to be clear about if it is gel implants or softer silicone. I'd like to remember from the old site that the breasts, butt, belly, and thighs are all gel implants. The soft vagina is new to me though and I can only imagine it is referring to softer silicone?

Also, the Labia colors 1,2, and 4 almost look identical on the pictures to me, depending on lighting. Could it be possible to leave a flat color sample on each image? They don't seem to be sorted by gradient, as in light to dark, which just makes it more confusing :D
Bump :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

INFORMATIONS