www.sexdollaustralia.com

SDA Review from a very happy customer

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Lenso

SDA Review from a very happy customer

Post by Lenso »

Hello All,

I would like to share my experience on my first purchase of a Love Doll and the superb support from the team at SDA in making my purchase right through to the unboxing here in Sydney.

One word that most Aussies will know, Marvellous!!!

From start to finish the team at SDA went above and beyond my expectations, almost to the point that it was too good to be true, but as you will see in the videos in the 'We Visited Shenzhen AI Robot, Irontech, WM Doll & Qita Doll!' thread, SDA is happy with putting a face to the company and is what made me contact SDA with some inquires. That led to me dropping some serious $$$$'s 0X , selling quality dolls and helping me with questions I asked very quickly which was Bonza!

As the vendor is happy with posting his name here, I'd like to say a massive Thank you to Andy for everything and being really cool as well!

SDA is a seller that will make you very very happy in every aspect, from questions about dolls skin and build all the way through to can I get extra makeup on certain areas of my doll.

I decided on Irontech after Andy narrowed down a few dolls out of about 15 odd I was looking at, He knows his stuff and it has shown when she arrived.

Everything was exactly as I was told (apart from an extra eyeball that I ordered losing its way from the other side of the world), but that's not SDA and all is happy days.

Highly recommend buying an SDA exclusive Wig as they are very good.

I'll be a returning customer to SDA that's for sure :glou:

Lenso

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: SDA Review from a very happy customer

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Thanks Lenso!

Happy to have you on-board and its my pleasure to sort you out :D

Appreciate the nice review and if you need anything in future building a harem or just a chat please drop by

:glou:

Andy
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS